Join our server on Discord

My Kick ass SIG!
Let's get back to the sig problem and take the complaing to the complaing department
Quote:and the talk about TC's sig turns into a chat about appearences...interesting to say the least...
....you really want to talk about his sig?
Quote:well, at least that's better than nothing, i can do sarcasm if i try hard enough at it now, cause right now i'm depressed(again)...i wasn't depressed when i posted last, i am better at sarcasm while depressed, i'm the best at it when sucidally depressed though, i haven't been suicidal in like a year...
Man, that's bad. Why do you feel like that? I don't think I'm basically a depressed person, but the bag I carry with my traumas, my broken dreams and my daily miseries often make me bend my knees. But I'm about a decade older than you and have suffered and witnessed many bad things, and I live in a crappy place, then why you feel like me?
Quote:wow more depressed people I have to make then feel better but how?
Not me, I'm so happy now!!!!!

Quote:The best cure for random depression is to be around other people...and try to make them depressed.
It's more that you feel that you have somebody that cares about you, and you're not alone in the world. *glares at Wisemon* Depression doesn't respect age, gender, religion, or place, so don't throw a rock against a depressed person cuz you never know if tomorrow...
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Not me, I'm so happy now!!!!!
well then my job is done, Unknown Away! *jumps out window but then falls* ow! I uh meant to do that :D
and don't mind wise he's like that, angry
*drags Unknown by the ankle* You stay here just in case I get depressed again! XD
And Wise...no, he's just plain unfair. He laughs at us but when the girl he likes feels the same way, he kisses her ass. But I bet that when he needs to rant, he doesn't rant in front of her, but he does in front of us.
yeah he's like me only he's angry more I'm normal or happy more
and I know the perfect thing to make you happy it makes the brain release happy chemicals