Join our server on Discord

My Kick ass SIG!
I think my sig is the best ever!

I mean forcing InuYasha to wear a diaper, its so perfect and the lok on shippo's face. Its like the happest day of his life! ^_^

I mean what could be so wrong about this?

I think it needs its own episode on the show to have this happend! ^_^
i really don't have a oroblem with your sig, it's funny, but really its something that probibly wouldn't be on the show, it really doesn't suit any of the characters personalities for them to try to do something like that.
I think Shippo might really try that?
yea but kagome wouldn't try to put one on him, and she can't lift him(she's weak) plus i don't think the groung is that solid(if she is strong enough to lift him and actually be overpowering him he way she seems to be doing
You have a good point.

But I still love this sig! ^_^

I wonder what others think about it?
The scenario doesn't fit the characters, not even close. The only thing it fits is your own fetish, and it's your right to have it, but don't impose it on Inuyasha characters and claim that it could happen. Sorry pal, that ain't happening. Why don't you take a hundred valium Twisted , and tell me if Inuyasha wears diapers in your dream?

Don't actually take the valium. That was just a little joke.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
In my wolrd all sexy and good looking male and female anime charaters wear diapers and get spankings! ^_^

MMmm what a paradice! Mmmmmmmmmmmm
boy you truly are a weird ass guy you know that tank
we al are weird though, and not just us on this board, humanity in general, everyonr has something weird about them and TC is no different than anyone else.
still the diaper thing kinda weird