Join our server on Discord

My Kick ass SIG!
*hunches shoulders* No...I'm in my middle twenties...fuck it!

Quote:Also, with an updated picture (better than the one in my avatar), my rank went up to a 7.2.

No, wait, 8.4, as of 1:27 A.M. on 10/18, and the Red Sox just won in extra innings, avoiding a sweep.
This makes me want to try out my luck there....I bet I'll get a -100%.
mid 20s huh? ok and I doubt you'd get a -100 maybe at least a 5.0 up to maybe 7.5
What do you know? You don't even know how do I look like.
Anyway, anything that has to do with popularity always sucked in my case.
hey I'm just trying to make you feel good is something wrong?
Sorry, it's too difficult to believe to make me feel good. Thanks for trying though.
and the talk about TC's sig turns into a chat about appearences...interesting to say the least...

well, at least that's better than nothing, i can do sarcasm if i try hard enough at it now, cause right now i'm depressed(again)...i wasn't depressed when i posted last, i am better at sarcasm while depressed, i'm the best at it when sucidally depressed though, i haven't been suicidal in like a year...
wow more depressed people I have to make then feel better but how?
well, it's been like 3 hours since i posted there and i'm no longer depressed, but in another 3 hours or so, i will be depressed again(that is if i decide to stay awake any longer, it is almost 11pm here, so i'll probibly be in bed within the hour)...i don't know why, but usuly i go through periods of depression, usuly a week or so long then i go through a period of being happy for a week or 2, then i'm depressed again, but for some reason reciently i have just been depressed one minute and happy the next, it's kind of annoying, and i don't know what starts it, all i know is i fuggin hate it!
The best cure for random depression is to be around other people...and try to make them depressed.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
heh heh good one