Join our server on Discord

My Kick ass SIG!
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*suddenly gets a desire of seeing Tank Cop in diapers and spank him*
And,
Quote:Some people think I'm weird for questioning authority figures (with expletives), eating a strict diet, being a really good looking 21 year old virgin, and wearing lots of green polo shirts
What's weird about that? I'm a virgin too, but older and way better looking than you *sticks out her tongue* The only weird part is the green polo shirts..........*shudders*

Vergin :?: Are you shure about that :?: And how old are you
so what's wrong with that I'm in the same boat as wise (I don't like it though sometimes) but oh well I'll just take a girlfriend right now really
Hapi for ya :)
yeah thanks
Quote:way better looking than you *sticks out her tongue*
Well, somebody thinks I'm okay looking. My buddies put me on that hotornot site (without my consent), and my top rating was a 6.4. Yep, they had an ulterior motive for taking that picture.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
oh well if it matters zeph's a girl and is supposed to look hot it's how the bodies were made just like men's are built with more upper body strength then women (most of the time)
Quote:Vergin Are you shure about that And how old are you
YEAH I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can't I be sure?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I hate to tell my age ...*mumble mumble jussabautmaimideltwenteeeeessssssss mumble mumble*

Quote:i couldn't think of something sarcastic to say! i hate sarcasm block(it's like writers block, only with sarcasm)
Well sarcasm comes easily in my case, cuz I practice everyday all the time. Wink
Quote:Well, somebody thinks I'm okay looking. My buddies put me on that hotornot site (without my consent), and my top rating was a 6.4. Yep, they had an ulterior motive for taking that picture.
You sure seem affec ted by that *chuckle* Well, I have always had a nice figure, and have always been slender though having a solid build (of muscles and bones, not fat) I'm 1.70m and 62 kg. But I guess for a Yankee I must be scrawny...I'm talikng comparing me with the other women in my country. I think that qualifies me to make me hotter than you. But no matter, I'm not here to steal girls from you *chucles again*
Quote:oh well if it matters zeph's a girl and is supposed to look hot
Heh... If you send me a photo of you first I'll show you mine...if you want.
Quote:it's how the bodies were made just like men's are built with more upper body strength then women (most of the time)
....what does that have to do?
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:YEAH I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can't I be sure?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I hate to tell my age ...*mumble mumble jussabautmaimideltwenteeeeessssssss mumble mumble*
20 you say?

Quote:Heh... If you send me a photo of you first I'll show you mine...if you want.
uh...*slight sweatdrop*

Quote:....what does that have to do?
uh nevermind
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:way better looking than you *sticks out her tongue*
Well, somebody thinks I'm okay looking. My buddies put me on that hotornot site (without my consent), and my top rating was a 6.4. Yep, they had an ulterior motive for taking that picture.

Is that your real picture (AVATOR) :?:
Quote:Is that your real picture (AVATOR)
No, it's my passive twin.

Also, with an updated picture (better than the one in my avatar), my rank went up to a 7.2.

No, wait, 8.4, as of 1:27 A.M. on 10/18, and the Red Sox just won in extra innings, avoiding a sweep.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against