Join our server on Discord

My Kick ass SIG!
Quote:speaking of the sig, i can no longer see the picture...it shows up as an accursed little box with an X in it
Yeah. Let's thank God for that Twisted

Oh... and...

Oh...poor Wise... *grabs him by the shoulders and hugs him---but with fear* So you're the class' crass clown... You remember me of my
best friend, the only person my age that was more intelligent than me... I always wondered how did she have loads of friends being like me, while I was always an outsider. Well, she did everyone's homework and tests. Figures that anybody that stands out ends up like that.. or like me.
That's so sad to hear... Forgive my teasing....
*goes away with her head down*
awww... poor zeph
Yeah, aww sad Zephy... :cry:
Quote:Oh...poor Wise... *grabs him by the shoulders and hugs him---but with fear* So you're the class' crass clown... You remember me of my
best friend, the only person my age that was more intelligent than me... I always wondered how did she have loads of friends being like me, while I was always an outsider. Well, she did everyone's homework and tests. Figures that anybody that stands out ends up like that.. or like me.
That's so sad to hear... Forgive my teasing....
*goes away with her head down*
Quote:Yeah, aww sad Zephy...
Poor pathetic everyone.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*hugs zeph* poor zeph, people suck though, so it's not you!
I got the little red x box of death too :!:
*turns her head back* Eh? No, don't pity me... I'm used to it. I'm in peace with that. It has made me who I am. It must be my way. And besides...*gets close to UnknownH, Gabu and SchizoKat and hugs them at the same time* here I don't feel like an outsider.

Quote:I got the little red x box of death too
I feel like singing.
*takes in air*
Aaaaaaaaalelluia, aaaaaaaaalelluia, alelluia, alelluia, aaaaaaaleeeeeeelluuuuuuiaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
*bearhugs zeph back* no prob I also feel different on the net then RL and I thought of using sarcasm with him but I'd held back
:cry: i couldn't think of something sarcastic to say! i hate sarcasm block(it's like writers block, only with sarcasm)
heh heh sarcasm block