Join our server on Discord

My Kick ass SIG!
huh? maybe you found something there
*smirk* Didn't Tank Cop say that he wanted to do that, not being done that? I just wanted to hit him some way, spanking or not. And no way in hell you'll make me wear diapers or spank me, if that's what you have in mind. Actually, I wouldn't do it for anyone.
Well...
uhhh....
...ummm...
Uh, yeah...maybe for Beelzemon...but only after a week of fucking six times a day and giving me whatever I want.
And asking me really nice.
And bring me a bunch of roses.
And a box of heart chocolates.
But he doesn't exist. So, whatever.
And BTW, would you really cross half world to have your ass spanked and dress in diapers????
......that's just too weird....

And talking about weird things...

Quote:Yeah, well I have a fan club with over 25 members, and it continues to grow. I posed for a picture yesterday.
*smiles* Oh, Holy Seraphimon, help me...
Awwwwwwwwkay. Can talk now without laughing about what is the fan club about. Thank you holy angel.
Do you remember? I told you once that being a guy is a lot easier for having fans than being a girl. You'll never admit I'm right, but I knew it.
BTW....what's the fan club about? 0What do they admire in you?
And what's more...how did you pose?
Quote:*smiles* Oh, Holy Seraphimon, help me...
Awwwwwwwwkay. Can talk now without laughing about what is the fan club about. Thank you holy angel.
Do you remember? I told you once that being a guy is a lot easier for having fans than being a girl. You'll never admit I'm right, but I knew it.
BTW....what's the fan club about? 0What do they admire in you?
And what's more...how did you pose?
I was hoping somebody would ask. My fan club mostly consists of my engineering classmates. I've always been the class wiseass. I had to tone it down in high school when I kept getting detentions (consequently, no real fans then), but in college, I'm free to speak my mind anywhere. I grill the professors with questions that challenge scientific authority, angry comments about bad assignments, hilarious examples of phenomena, or sometimes just puns. If that wasn't enough, I do a bunch of extra stuff for the guys out of class. I high kick doors and leave permanent scuffs, karate chop sandwiches in midair, read them angry poetry, and on that particular day, I was moonwalking. I was standing on a desk in the classroom for the picture after having moonwalked across it. I wasn't going to do it, but I didn't like the old picture of me that they'd been showing during their presentations. I recently got my first female fans. Don't get the wrong idea; they like me for the same reason as the guys. They said it themselves; I provide comic relief. Besides, they all have boyfriends. Still, it's nice to get a wider demographic. The only sad thing is that pretty much all my life I've only been able to make fans, little or no friends.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
you know the odd thing is if I went to the same college we'd probally be friends
Quote:you know the odd thing is if I went to the same college we'd probally be friends
You're an exception. I actually consider you to be a friend. There's a psych major in my poetry class who's a big video game fan (and a pretty big dork) who I would also classify as more of a friend than a fan. Also, the girl who's just like me is also my friend. The key difference is that you're all people with fantasy interests who don't really fit in with the rest of your age group, much like myself. So, I can let down some of my guard/persona with you.
I know that you saw me.
whoa you take a psych class? cause that sounds right
Quote:whoa you take a psych class?
No, I just have a gift for figuring people out. It stems from years of supplementing social interaction with social observation. Even the most complicated people, people with inherent contradictions, are within my mental grasp. It would take me a while to describe exactly how I do it. If I had to compare it to a superhero power, it's probably closest to Daredevil's ability to tell when people are lying (which I partially have).
I know that you saw me.
well you're just an angsty music loving writer superperson aren't you?
Back to the topic.... Yeah, it's a cool sig..
speaking of the sig, i can no longer see the picture...it shows up as an accursed little box with an X in it