Join our server on Discord

My Kick ass SIG!
to you and i yes, but to him you and i are weird, i dunno why you(i don't know you that well yet) but maybe you think my love of blood(and no i am not a vampire, i just think blood is cool, it tastes bad) and pain and suffering and s&m..
Some people think I'm weird for questioning authority figures (with expletives), eating a strict diet, being a really good looking 21 year old virgin, and wearing lots of green polo shirts. I don't like diapers; my fetish is detailed in a song, a song by Disturbed, "Violence Fetish".
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
ok I looked it up what's the point
I want to thank you all for being so opened!

we all do have different desires and what might seem freaky to one is a major turn on to the other.
*suddenly gets a desire of seeing Tank Cop in diapers and spank him*
And,
Quote:Some people think I'm weird for questioning authority figures (with expletives), eating a strict diet, being a really good looking 21 year old virgin, and wearing lots of green polo shirts
What's weird about that? I'm a virgin too, but older and way better looking than you *sticks out her tongue* The only weird part is the green polo shirts..........*shudders*
Quote:*suddenly gets a desire of seeing Tank Cop in diapers and spank him*

Well ZD.....if you really want to try that feel free to contact me and I will be happy to do it! *winks and blows you a kiss*

Contact my e-mail and we can set up a time? ^_~

BTW this is nto a joke, I am serious!
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*suddenly gets a desire of seeing Tank Cop in diapers and spank him*
And,
Quote:Some people think I'm weird for questioning authority figures (with expletives), eating a strict diet, being a really good looking 21 year old virgin, and wearing lots of green polo shirts
What's weird about that? I'm a virgin too, but older and way better looking than you *sticks out her tongue* The only weird part is the green polo shirts..........*shudders*

whoa tank that's two girls who like what you like
and ha that's funny isn't wise?
Well I am ready for them any time they want all they need to do if call me at AIM or e-mail me!

So I hope you all see the benfits of having fetishes like mine! ^_^
tell you the truth no not those kinds
Quote:I'm a virgin too, but older and way better looking than you *sticks out her tongue*
Yeah, well I have a fan club with over 25 members, and it continues to grow. I posed for a picture yesterday. 8)
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against