Join our server on Discord

And it stings; yeah it stings
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I once got nailed by a swarm of ground-wasps while moving the lawn.
Wow, you're strong. I don't think I could move my lawn. :)

Well, moving it and replacing it with another lawn is a lot more work than mowing, but these days ya need to do what you can to save gas.

Except, of course, when using it to slay insects.
Quote:i'm gonna have to agree with unknown on this, that was too corney, and not your usual sarcasm...it was weird...
My grandpa makes a lot of puns, and occasionally, it rubs off. Besides, if my humor was always sarcastic, I wouldn't be so damn lovable. Wink
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:i'm gonna have to agree with unknown on this, that was too corney, and not your usual sarcasm...it was weird...
My grandpa makes a lot of puns, and occasionally, it rubs off. Besides, if my humor was always sarcastic, I wouldn't be so damn lovable. Wink

true, but i have a friend who turns everything into a corney joke, and i mean EVERYTHING! like, a corney joke or 2 is funny, but one after the other for 5 hours straight is maddening!

corney jokes=evil! and evil=not good!
Wisemon Wrote:My grandpa makes a lot of puns, and occasionally, it rubs off. Besides, if my humor was always sarcastic, I wouldn't be so damn lovable. Wink

lovable? right
Yellow jackets!!! Yellow jackets!!!! Beat those illegal inmigrants right out of your house!!!! %)
You're such a racist, Wisemon. I bet if they were white, Caucasian jackets they wouldn't bother you at all.
Quote:quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wisemon wrote:
My grandpa makes a lot of puns, and occasionally, it rubs off. Besides, if my humor was always sarcastic, I wouldn't be so damn lovable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lovable? right

Arrr...ehhhmmmm....don't you think he is?......he's......so.....nice.....
*stares at Unknown H crumpling her lips*

PS What the hell is a yellow jacket, anyway? %)
Quote:PS What the hell is a yellow jacket, anyway? %)
They look like trim bees, but they behave like wasps. They don't make honey or spread pollen; they just make nests on or in houses.
I know that you saw me.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Yellow jackets!!! Yellow jackets!!!! Beat those illegal inmigrants right out of your house!!!! %)
You're such a racist, Wisemon. I bet if they were white, Caucasian jackets they wouldn't bother you at all.
Arrr...ehhhmmmm....don't you think he is?......he's......so.....nice.....
*stares at Unknown H crumpling her lips*

PS What the hell is a yellow jacket, anyway? %)

heh heh wait what do mean by that about me
Quote:heh heh wait what do mean by that about me
I think it's a trying not to laugh type thing; that was the point.
I know that you saw me.
is that what she meant
Oh, figures that Wisemon has a bigger sarcasm sense than Unknown H. Yes, that's what I meant.Heh heh heh. But anyway, what else could it mean? O_o
Oh,and thanks for answering my question. But I wonder how could they look...I guess they're the 'abejas carpinteras'('carpenter bees'), but those are black ,not yellow.
I tell you, the ones in your house are illegal inmigrants.