Join our server on Discord

And it stings; yeah it stings
I've killed about twenty yellow jackets in the past four days coming out of the storage room in my basement. Logically, I went in and looked for the nest. I checked everywhere, and I couldn't find the nest. Still, yellow jackets keep coming from the room. If you read my "urk me" list, you'd know that arthropods, such as yellow jackets, fall under it. Smacking the little bastards with a fly swatter is somewhat satisfying, but knowing that they'll keep reproducing is really pissing me off.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Good news, my dad found the nest. It was right over the electrical box, and it was about 30"X10". He went through two cans on it, and now we have to wait for 'em to die. Then he can remove the nest and clean any dead ones out of the box.
I know that you saw me.
hmm so that's good huh
I once got nailed by a swarm of ground-wasps while moving the lawn. Bastards nailed me in about 10 places, including my dick. (I was wearing shorts.)

That night, with an immense degree of satisfaction, I armed myself with every repellent I had, but opted the burn the fuckers instead with a dab of gas down the hole and a flick of a lit match.

Sympathies to you. Hell yeah.
ow on your stuff man that must have hurt
Quote:I once got nailed by a swarm of ground-wasps while moving the lawn.
Wow, you're strong. I don't think I could move my lawn. :)
I know that you saw me.
One word: napalm. Burn those suckers to the ground!
Quote:One word: napalm. Burn those suckers to the ground!
Uh, that's what Anus just mentioned in his story. Burning stuff isn't a good idea indoors, and not just because of the noise from the smoke D-Tector (pun intended).
I know that you saw me.
d-tector wise? really was that the best joke to use
i'm gonna have to agree with unknown on this, that was too corney, and not your usual sarcasm...it was weird...