Join our server on Discord

Summer 2004 Contest
Quote:I know some people are going to be disappointed, but I made the rules quite clear... Wisemon wins with a 97/100 point overall score for his entry,
:D Wow, and I'm only a B/B+ engineering student. Like I said though, I really didn't want to win by default. To everyone who said you were going to enter but didn't, you're all a bunch of lazy weaklings, and I hope this world crushes you. Evil
Nate, just out of curiosity, what's the breakdown on my score? Also, how does this rank in the high scores list? Huh, maybe I do have a bit of an ego problem.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
a bit you say :D
I believe the highest score ever achieved in my contests was a 98 or 99 percent, by Lord Archive... Unless I'm mistaken, it was for his darkfic "Courage" in last October's contest...

As far as the breakdown, I'll have the dtais of that written up later this week.
Quote:I believe the highest score ever achieved in my contests was a 98 or 99 percent, by Lord Archive... Unless I'm mistaken, it was for his darkfic "Courage" in last October's contest...
Oh yeah, that fic was awesome. I think it was his most original idea. He had the first person narrative, the repeating suicide contemplations, the disgust at others' joy, and a solid basis for that characterization of Juri. I certainly don't feel any shame in being second to that one. I don't think I could write a fic that "dark". I'm always too tempted to throw in jokes.

Also, before I officially submit the lemon to Chibi, I'd like to put in a comment that would include your score. To be fair, I'll mention that I won by default. Lego has three days to get back to me, after that, I'll unblock the pics for your blender.
I know that you saw me.
I don't mind, you still earned the score, and probably would have won anyway. Quite possibly even if Archive had sent a story in.

As far as the pics, I have a lot less computer time since I startd my new exercise scheme, so... I'll see what I can do about the legos, but I may not be able to finish the models before I ship out... that depends on when I ship out, of course.
I know damn well how hard it is to get into shape, and I hope your routine works for you. Personally, I prefer a tough diet to tough exercise, but that's because I'm physically lazy. For instance, I started a 400 ab-crunch per day routine to try to tighten some loose skin, but when I didn't see results after two weeks, I quit. Anyway, if my models would in any way interfere with that, and you're saying that they could...I think I'll keep them private. No, I'll put 'em back out, but please, don't look at them if they're going to distract you.
I know that you saw me.