Join our server on Discord

10 things that just urk you
1. dumb people that when are told wrong(doing damage to others) understand what they are doing, the damage they are producing and then doing nothing about it.
2. too egocentric people
3. ignorant people(that decided being like that)
4. muggers (damm bastards)
5. having no one rational close to talk things about
6. people that use others (not caring if they damage them) for there benefit(well youll always use people but try and help them at the same time your doing it)
7. people that leave others apart cause of there lookings (i know usually a way of looking will tell me alot of them but i wait a lot of time to see if they are bad or good people)
8. stupid people that make like a force field by thinking a person is poor or such and not taking serouisly what they say
9. being sick
10. having to talk with my parents
Veemon's Followers
casey: so sorry to hear about you gf(i know you don't care, but people are supposed to say 'sorry to hear that' i dunno whay tho...)

i'm gonna try to think of more things that urk me now though...

1. my computer...we only got this comuter cause we wanted a y2k compliant comp, my mom refuses to buy a new one cause she thinks ours is state of the art cause we put windows XP on it...which leads to another thing...

2. my moms stupidity...now don't get me wrong i love my mom, it's just she can be so dense at times...

3. my dad's racial jokes...does he not realize that 'indians'(as he calls them) are people too? *Sigh* also my best friend is native and guess what? yup he told her a 'indian' joke...man was she pissed, she almost stopped talking to me altogether

4. time...there just is never enough...

5. my sister who constantly makes fun of me infront of my friends...

6. my other sister who finds any kind of flaw with me and makes fun of me for that...

7. my sisters remembering things from when i was a baby, and telling them to my friends

8. Avril Bashers(or music bashers in general) who say " i h8 avriil cuz shes not really punk rawk and shes just a hooker!" if you hate her, you hate her, don't bash her as well, cause you've never met her, and luckly for her you never will...(i hate avril btw, but i don't bash her, i just say, i don't like her music and leave it at that) i just hate people that bash other people cause their in a spotlight, avril was just an egample

9. my gr.10 math teacher. i hate him so much! i don't have a reason to hate him i just do, luckly i was never open about my hatred of him and i just paid more attention to my work then my hating him and i passed math with a B+ ...(if i had done better on the final it would have been an A though)

10. the idiots in the back of the classrom that inturupt when the teacher is trying to teach us smart people. they are so annoying! i swear i could kill them! i go to school to learn, not listen to their stupidity(and BTW i'm also branded a looser at my school, which i want, cause having popularity seems to make you a C or D student, but being unpopular seems to make you an A student)

well, theres another ten...for me, god i hate my life so much i want to escape it(without commiting suicide) thats why i'm leaving town for university in 2 years, i know i'll be happier then!
ah that suck's having no very nice intelligent family member makes oneself doubt alot of a way of thinking cause you can't know if your right.
hope it goes well for you .

Quote: casey: so sorry to hear about you gf(i know you don't care, but people are supposed to say 'sorry to hear that' i dunno whay tho...)

i think it's just to show your care cause the social background of what ur saying get's to the other person even if he doesn't want it. and a more deep conclusion... when a person says sorry he lowers down to your level, cause unconcously going threw those situations make's self-esteem go down and you tend to feel more aparted from others so a person that comes saying sorry tries to make a emotional conection so your don't feel your less and you can trust in the person that's showing his carring.
Veemon's Followers
mowgly Wrote:ah that suck's having no very nice intelligent family member makes oneself doubt alot of a way of thinking cause you can't know if your right.
hope it goes well for you .

umm...my family is actually quite smart, ...i think i gave you the wrong impression...both of my sisters are in universtiy and are the top of their classes(honours psychology and international studies) and my parents are smart too, what i'm saying is my mom is stupid sometimes and it's annoying, like she embarreses me in front of my friends after i specifically ask her not to, or like i said with the computer.

but i know i am smart and i know i have a bright future, thats why i want to get out of prince george, our university and collage are good, but their not great, the ones like SFU(which i want to go to) in vancover are much better, in fact the reason i want to go to Simon Fraser University(SFU) is cause it has the best forensics department in canada, and i think the world too, but i'm not too sure though. but i know that type of place is where i belong...

i know that sounded egotistical, but it's true, my counciller says that it's true as do all my teachers, they think i should be in honours programs but i'm lazy...so this year i made a promise to myself to not be lazy at all.
schizo: ty for your concern but really it was for the best that me and my gf split anyway so.... yeah at least i got my story back ^_^ (even though im short on ideas *hint*) but yes family can be a pain
what do you mean that 'you got your story back'?

and if you need ideas, pm me, i might be able to help, i have millions of thoughts in my head, including(written down) about 300 poem ideas, and 50 story ideas, i just got to get a lot of free time and inspiration
The 10 thinks that just urk Gabu..

1. AOL
2. Homophobes. (What are we gonna do? Decorate your house? LOL)
3. Speech Communication Classes.
4. The social accepted norm.
5. The war with Iraq.
6. Yuri.
7. Closed Minded Retards.
8. Stale Food.
9. Smokers.
10. Persons who dislike teh Gabu.

That's all I can think of for now.. another post, another 10!~
SchizoKat Wrote:what do you mean that 'you got your story back'?

and if you need ideas, pm me, i might be able to help, i have millions of thoughts in my head, including(written down) about 300 poem ideas, and 50 story ideas, i just got to get a lot of free time and inspiration

deal was that she wanted in on the story and almost took over *which REALLY pisses me off for leting her do so currently im looking at the chap she wrote and....... well kinda like sticking c4 on a blimp carting thousands of explosives*

not saying this outa anger or nothing but she just isnt that creative and kinda woulda killed the plot to my story if i had submited it so im revising and possibly scrapping the whole damn chap....

lol the term FUBAR comes to mind
what exactly does FUBAR mean anyway? i never bothered to ask...
fubar = Fucked/Up/Beyond/Repair (the equivilent of my last chapter >_<)