Join our server on Discord

10 things that just urk you
pretty basic you get the idea right?

mine are in this order mimes, stool pigions, ppl who look down on you constantly, home work, class work, work, pt crusiers, mini coopers, that guy who always says i told you so or thinks they always know best, az.
Hm. 10 things..let's see if I have that many..

1)Racists
2)American political system
3)People who use the same knife that they used to spread mustard on their sandwich to dip into the mayonnaise jar and get some out of it, leaving mustard in the mayonnaise
4)People who put used matches back in the matchbox
5)Axe deodorant body spray
6)People who ask absolutely stupid questions
7)People who litter when a trash can is right next to them
8)Faulty computer parts
9)School uniforms
10)The homeless guy who spends the money that you gave him on weed instead of food

Guess that I did.
top 10 hate list

1. ignorant people
2. racists
3. liars
4. traitors
5. mushrooms
6. rap music
7. flat coke
8. our government (from my country)
9. work
10. being bored
1. Body deterioration
2. Smugness
3. Unfullfilment
4. Laziness
5. Stupidity
6. Malice
7. Uncomfort.
8. Politics
9. Time
10. Thinking up stuff for these damn lists.
1. racists
2. closed minded people
3. money
4. bad music
5 teenagers
6. when my computer freezes
7. feeling like you have to sneeze and then not sneezing and looking like a complete idiot
8. overly cute things
9. president bush
10. people who use religion as a defence for being closed minded, homophobic, or racist ect.

these are in no order other than how i thought of them...
Man, I hate so many things (it's cool to hate), so it's hard to pick just 10. I'll start with these, but I'll probably have to edit the list later.

1. Smokers, or anybody with a deadly and disgusting addiction who's too weak to fight it
2. Arthropods and viruses
3. Guys who have point systems for how many girls they can hook up with at a party
4. Abercrombie and Fitch
5. Certain asshole foreigners who make their country look bad (I've seen a lot of lazy Jamaicans at my job)
6. Pop, hip-pop, R&B, pretty much anything where the "artists" don't write their own music and play their own instruments
7. Burgers and pizza (it's more of a love-hate relationship; we broke up a year ago)
8. Statics, multivariable calculus, and lab reports
9. Everything at the end of Rage Against The Machine's "Know Your Enemy"
10. My inability to start conversations with girls
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
1: People who are: Racist, Sexist, and or Homophobic
2: Most Teenagers
3: Religion
4: Vegetarians
5: Stupid People
6: Sports
7: Most, if not all, of the people on G4Tech TV
8: Evil
9: People who don’t care for their children and pets
10: Egotistical People

Thinking of things I hate was harder than I thought...
hmmmmm.... a few of those fall in my catagory ^^;;;

i am not the brightest person around, but i'm not that stupid eigther...

i'll admit it i AM a smart ass *but cmon if there werent any of em then life would suck... worse*

i am egotistical at times but only when i can truely brag about something *for instance i can shoot better than most and my sword play aint bad either but you will never hear me say im a rocket scientist when it comes to school work of any sort*

nor can i talk to girls in a serious sence thus why it takes me so damn long to get a gf

i agree completely to the too cute thing *things like that just get to me*

once again smug?.... yep again at times.

lazy? very

asking absolutely stupid questions.... i dont think at times ^_^;;

uniforms.... AGREED

and the one i must admit too... i am a teen, nothing i can do about it so i wont :\ (and i hate ppl who judge by age no ones the same after all)
1. Self insertion lemons/pictures in which the author/artist gets laid by a character
2. Authors/artists living vicariously through fanmade characters who get laid by normal characters
3. Patagato
4. Gomagato
5. Creationist fundamentalists
6. Renamon or Gatomon being portrayed as a slut
7. Season 4 of Digimon
8. Character bashing
9. Very out of character characters
10. Unrealistic female sex drives
Jodan Wrote:1. Self insertion lemons in which the author gets laid by a character
2. Authors living vicariously through fanmade characters who get laid by characters
3. Patagato
4. Gomagato
5. Creationist fundamentalists
6. Renamon or Gatomon being portrayed as a slut
7. Season 4 of Digimon
8. Character bashing
9. Very out of character characters
10. Unrealistic female sex drives

well then you dont want to read my work :\ and sry to piss you off but when a person makes a story they personifiy the characters the way they want and i admit my characters are way far from the show's description *mostly because i didn't get to see many of the shows* further more i ALWAYs try to 1st person at least one of the characters to give it more meaning to myself as should any writer that pleases to do so

btw seems that for the most part your talking about my stories (if not ignore next part and read no further) hey if you dont like em no one's forcing you to read them so don't

and with that good day to you sir/maam *goes back to working on chapter 6*