Join our server on Discord

10 things that just urk you
*sigh* yes it's just crazy talk by me...nothing else...espically not a grieving boys way of remembering his friend he lost to suicide...
Ancient Veemon Wrote:hehe I will hope you are not suicidal Cyber. we need you ^^

and yeah my cat yells too till it get food or get stroked >.<

dont they all? :) (got 3 of my own and yet none)
SchizoKat Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:razor sharp spoon?

yes the trusty razer sharp spoon! ^_^ fear it! (and NO i am NOT explaining it, just consider me a crazy person!!)

heh...i have 4 cats at my home and i only hate 1 of them because it chases my favorite cat everywhere, then pins it in a corner...i really hope my sister moves out and takes that garfield wannabe with her, i love the other cats though, they are fine, just that one that is so annoying!

salad fingers..... at least get creative :\

for instance....... :roll:....... my verion of your spoon would be my simitar/ series of guns/ knives/ asortment of sharp and pointy things *generally lethal to the touch* and if all else fails.....

i have a choice of 3 last resorts......

1.) canibalistic circus midgits

2.) evil gingerbread men

3.) the most lethal of all options and worst way to die ever.... Twisted being stuck in a room with BOB FROM ACOUNTING *seriously have you ever actually had to liten to those ppl?! hell it's enough for me to want to kill myself to put an end to it :shock: *
*sigh* i'll explain in full. a couple of years ago my friend and i used to pretend to be "gangsta" and we would say things like..."hey my homie dog-cat, mofo, sup-y'all" something like that, we just were making fun of the rapper/gangster thing, well one day he was over for dinner and i picked up my spoon and pointed it at him and said "i'll cut you up, biznatch" because he was making fun of me in 'gangsta talk" as we called it(as a joke though, we did this a lot) and he asked me how i could cut him with a spoon and i said "well...it's a razer sharp spoon!" so we had a good laugh, and since then we used that all the time...but early last year he killed himself...so...i just use it mostly to remind myself of him...

and thats the razer sharp spoon comment...
huh I don't know what I say here
It's slightly easier to cut with a spork.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnknownH Wrote:huh I don't know what I say here

heh...figured ya wouldn't...anyways it was 2 years ago, i got over it, i miss him, but it's life it goes on...

and a spoon was what was said that fateful day, and a spoon it shall forever stay!
The thing about my cat is that I think a better word than 'yell' would be bark, sometimes I wonder if she was a dog in a previous life or something. Anyway that's just how she is, the other cat though is the weird one.

He's my other cat's son and he's the kind of furball where you turn to someone and swear "I tell ya the boy ain't right." He looks like a housecat sized black panther in everything but ear shape, mews like a month old kitten (he's 12) and apparently his life's ambition is to get everyone to sit as close a sardine's in a can and then try to wedge himself in between them.

We have to keep the cats in me and my brother's room because one of our dogs (a chow) would kill 'em as soon as look at 'em. Luckily he's mostly deaf so he doesn't hear the "barking cat," (Tasha.) Anyway my brother and I spend most of our free time in our room avoiding the rest of the family and sit on the edge of my bed when we watch TV or play games and without fail Tailor (panther cat) will come over and sit between us and continually headbutt us if we even stop petting him for five seconds. I love the fuzzballs but they drive me nuts. Although I'm sure most of you with pets understand that.

Oh and Unknown, It's not a problem that they don't like the bread heels it's what they do with them. My aunt, grandmother and cousin take the heels out of the bag and put them in another bag then shove it in the back of the fridge. On more than one occasion I've pulled out a ziploc baggy with an award winning mold farm. (which they'd continue to fill with more bread if I didn't trash it.) I just wish they'd tell me about the heel so I could just toast it, butter it and eat it right then so I could avoid the other outcome.
oh ok that's just wierd but I have never like the heel someone else just eats it or it and the bag is thrown away
my mom likes the heel of the bread, and usuly eats them first...if not, i just leave them for her in the microwave(which BTW we use as a breadbox, and we use the breadbox as a paper holder! lol we are so weird!),

but i see what you mean by the heel thing, i hate when the cheese goes bad, and my mom demands we leave it in the fridge, then everytime you open the door, you get a disgusting oder...i hate it so!