Join our server on Discord

10 things that just urk you
i want to make a fic, and i have a plot idea ect it's just that i'm gonna make a character based on me, and well, basically he's gonna be like a god(or sorta ascending into a type of god-like roll cuz he's gonna start out a typical 18 year old[i don't want underage stuff in my stories], but end up getting powers and stuff, but it's gonna turn out to be just like thoes crappy self insertations)...so i don't really want to write it...plus i'm trying to work on a origional novel)

*sigh* i need a little more self confidence and better writing skills to write it...maybe if i finish my novel i'll have an idea on how to make it so my character has flaws...(if you don't know i have a high opinion of myself...just others don't) *sigh* it's so complex...i think...
1. People who won't eat the heel of the bread loaf.
2. Bigots in any connotation.
3. Religious fanatics (do what you will just don't shove it down my throat.)
4. Parents who don't discipline their kids at all.
5. The non-grounded wiring in my house.
6. The way my cat yells at me 'til I feed her.
7. Abandoned story arcs, i.e. the dragomon episode during season two (dammit why?!)
8. People who talk while you're trying to watch something.
9. My rampant "Nice Guy Syndrome."
10. Life in general (not a suicidal statement.)
nice unload there cyber lol
Cyber Stryker Wrote:1. People who won't eat the heel of the bread loaf.
2. Bigots in any connotation.
3. Religious fanatics (do what you will just don't shove it down my throat.)
4. Parents who don't discipline their kids at all.
5. The non-grounded wiring in my house.
6. The way my cat yells at me 'til I feed her.
7. Abandoned story arcs, i.e. the dragomon episode during season two (dammit why?!)
8. People who talk while you're trying to watch something.
9. My rampant "Nice Guy Syndrome."
10. Life in general (not a suicidal statement.)

(in order)
but I don't like that part
yeah
yeah
yeah
heh
heh
that last screen with his raising up was a dub add-in
my mom sometimes
hehe I will hope you are not suicidal Cyber. we need you ^^

and yeah my cat yells too till it get food or get stroked >.<
yea...cats are annoying that way, i just chase it downstairs yelling like golum "my precious, i want to eat you precious" it not only shuts the damn thing up, it scares it and my family! FUN!

and nobody should be suicidal, cuz i will kill 'em if they are*pulls out his trusty razer sharp rusty spoon* i cut you all up! MWA HA HA HA!
pussy problems .. every cat owner can talk about those :P my little feline has some sort of 6e sense as to when I`m watching cool anime .. at the hight of the series at the best eppisode during a dramatic silence of meaningfull emotion I hear this .... sound at the back of my head .... I know what it is the moment it starts yet hope and beg its something else .. and then it begins ... a loud slow long miauwing wich basicly turns the best coolest actionpacked scenes into pewp .. outright pewp ......

cats are great but .... yah ... just yah
that ... urks me
razor sharp spoon?
UnknownH Wrote:razor sharp spoon?

yes the trusty razer sharp spoon! ^_^ fear it! (and NO i am NOT explaining it, just consider me a crazy person!!)

heh...i have 4 cats at my home and i only hate 1 of them because it chases my favorite cat everywhere, then pins it in a corner...i really hope my sister moves out and takes that garfield wannabe with her, i love the other cats though, they are fine, just that one that is so annoying!
o...k I can deal with crazy