Join our server on Discord

10 things that just urk you
Jodan Wrote:1. Self insertion lemons in which the author gets laid by a character
2. Authors living vicariously through fanmade characters who get laid by characters
3. Patagato
4. Gomagato
5. Creationist fundamentalists
6. Renamon or Gatomon being portrayed as a slut
7. Season 4 of Digimon
8. Character bashing
9. Very out of character characters
10. Unrealistic female sex drives

i pretty much agree with this, with the following exceptions:

1. self inserts are only fine IF the character in the story is well written, not stupid, "i appeared in the digiworld and had sex with renamon", but something like: "i'm in a group of new digidestined ande i fell in love with my partner and eventually had sex with her"

2. agreed

3. disagree, people can like what they like

4. see 3

5. eh...(doesn't understand this, will look it up later, when the walls stop laughing at me)

6. only if their portrayed like this to send some deeper meaning(like she has low self esteem andd she sleeps with random men out of depression)

7. agreed

8. agreed

9. agree only ifthe out of character thing is supposed to be a AU fic, then it's fine, as long as they stick to the origional thing, or something like a character has a life altering event and it changes them, thoes are fine

10. agreed, make it realistic

one think that really urks me is stories that are poorly written! i hate it so much!
Quote:seems that for the most part your talking about my stories

I've never read your work, but i'll make a point to avoid it like the plague.

Quote:Patagato: Disagree, people can like what they like.

No, I agree. It's just if I read it, it tends to piss me off. I try not to. Hell, people can like pictures of black people hanging from giant swasticas and that's fine with me, but it'd still be on the list of things that piss me off.

Quote:Creationist fundamentalists

That basically means people who beleive in creationism but not only refuse to even HEAR any evidence against it, but start arguments with Darwinists 'in the name of God'.

Quote:only if their portrayed like this to send some deeper meaning(like she has low self esteem andd she sleeps with random men out of depression

Well of course. I should have said 'needless' sluts. Like in more than half of Red Rover's lemons.

Quote:agree only ifthe out of character thing is supposed to be a AU fic, then it's fine, as long as they stick to the origional thing, or something like a character has a life altering event and it changes them, thoes are fine

Agreed.
Quote:7. Season 4 of Digimon
Aside from there only being one female character, and the last twenty episodes, what do you have against season 4?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
you forgot the loss of money with led to the cutting out of important plotpoints (which is know to I think one person I know of and he got pissed off and said he wouldn't tell the people on the board he moded)
to Jordan: ok 1st of i feel i should apologize for my last post. not only did i jump to conclusions but i also guess i took it a bit personal. V_V

i do take my work WAY too seriously and just the thought that some one who would put me down on it much more on a post instead of just saying so in an e-mail sent derectly to me... reopened old wounds of why i quit writing before. all i can say is that i am sorry for jumping to conclusions and that i hope you will forgive me for this i did have a bad day but that is no excuse for my actions.

sincerly, C.R.
Quote:you forgot the loss of money with led to the cutting out of important plotpoints (which is know to I think one person I know of and he got pissed off and said he wouldn't tell the people on the board he moded)
That ties in with the disappointment of the last 20 episodes. The biggest mistake was turning it into the Takuya and Kouji show. Now that's something that "urked" me.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
very much so and I think we were cheated out of more evolving kids too as well as the other important plot points
Quite alright.

I just always thought that it was kind of funny the way some people have SUCH ego problems that they have to write themselves having sex with some hot character like Renamon or Gatomon or Sora or something. That's not so bad I guess, it's kind of a self-booster. But to put it online so everyone can watch you play your own little game of imagination is just egocentric, if not outright pompous. I read one once that really got me, it was this guy, and he was an expert martial artist, and all muscular, and was a badass with a sword, and Renamon was practically begging him for a fuck. Reading lemons like that feels like the general equivilant of watching some dude spank off as they moan their own name. If your lemons are anything like that, i'll be sure to avoid them so I won't feel the urge to say anything nasty to you. You seem like a decent guy.

I'm writing a parody of lemons like that. It's called "The Greatest Sex Renamon Ever Had" and stars the author, an eccentric, horrible writer who writes himself as the equivilent of Vegita meets Ninja Gaiden meets Spike from Cowboy Bebop.

Can't hardly wait.
If your lemons are anything like that, i'll be sure to avoid them so I won't feel the urge to say anything nasty to you.

well i do have to adimt that my character is kinda th die hard type but DOES get wounded (quite frequiently) *or worse if you read* and i agree if your gonna make your character out to be a god then why bother with a story and save us all the time and say so from the start.

You seem like a decent guy.

i do try but i also admit i can be the BIGGEST pain in anyones @$$ but once again i must be provoked to do so lol

I'm writing a parody of lemons like that. It's called "The Greatest Sex Renamon Ever Had" and stars the author, an eccentric, horrible writer who writes himself as the equivilent of Vegita meets Ninja Gaiden meets Spike from Cowboy Bebop.

hmmm i'll look into that :D

Can't hardly wait.

know the feeling all to well lol.

P.S. sam and max.... SWEEEEEET :D
heh heh I'll have to read that fic