Join our server on Discord

THE DaD I am BS
Thank you very much Reo.

What tips do you have so that i may draw T.k. better?
What tips does anyone have?
Im open to all help.

And if anyone has some desent refrence pics, it would be great if you posted them.
Although i already have quite a few.

I have been looking for some good refrence on facial expresions.

I plan to flood my file on the DaD with alot of T.k. Pics.
But i need to draw them first.

If nyone replays to this i wont be able to ask any more questions or give a response for one week.
Im going away for a little R-n-R.

God i love TK.
Anyone who can answer this Q:

I plan to make a Manga when i improve my drawing abilitie.
But i would like to base my Manga on one of the many Lemons i have read involving Tk.

Do i need to ask the writer or someone, or can i just make it and send it in?
Uhm... when it comes to drawing TK "better"... it's better that we have an example of your art so we can make the best decision on the matter.

As for making a manga, sounds very ambitious. Though some authors may not be around any more, some you may need to ask, others... well, simply, list the authors you wish to ask so we can tell you which ones are still around here.

On a lighter note, this may sound weird, but I'm making a pic of TK, as well.

*will sooner or later send his own artwork to the DaD*

EDIT: Well... after looking at your work (on the DaD), I must say it is nicely done for a first try. However, your lack of body tone on the back of Tai leaves the character looking flat (shoulder blades, line in the center of the back to represent a spine, and those two dimple thingies you find on the top of the buttcheeks).

But before I go on... are you trying to be accurate with the body proportions anime-wise (proportions based on anime style), or human anatomy-wise (proportions based on an actual human body)? Reason I ask is becuase TK's proportions, anime-wise, he would have a slightly bigger head and shorter body. Human anatomy-wise, however, TK is basically dead-on. You see, actual human anatomy and anime anatomy can contradict each other a lot.

But don't be discouraged, like I said, you did well for your first try.
Ok, I looked at the rest of your newest pictures, but I wonder: do you use shapes to draw your characters, or do you draw them from scratch?

You have talent, that's for sure, but if you do draw thgem from scratch, perhaps you can check up on a few drawing books to sharpen your skills a bit more.
Hi! I am the high-and-mighty Zephyr of Darkness. Welcome to the DaD.
Quote:What tips does anyone have?
Im open to all help.
Well,
if you wanna be popular in this board, you gotta upload pencil doodles that you've done in the bus.
Hey,don't stare at me! People who do this get more comments than my thorougly cared for pics. So this is a great tip.
As you can see, I'm not very inspired. But I can offer some help,but asking for general tips is just too much. You gotta be more specific.
Now seriously, a painted pic looks much more pro than a pencil doodle.
Though nobody seems to care about that here...
And one more thing...
Will you draw TK with Angemon? That would be cute for a change.
thank you people i will take your tips into acount

and ill work on drawing angemon and TK Wink

but i cant promise anything
About drawing with shapes:

Well if you have looked at my art on the DaD it is a no brainer, i dont use shapes to draw its all scratch.

I can use shapes for the face but im confused about how to do a body useing shapes.

If an artist can quickly draw up a guide on, arms, legs, ex. and scan it in that would be great.

Preferibly a guide with smaller portions like TKs.

Please someone post a guide i realy dont feal like going and getting a drawing book. lol
Quote:if you wanna be popular in this board, you gotta upload pencil doodles that you've done in the bus.

yeah one sentence which speaks the truth. =3

Alright, hy there BS artist. Welcome on the DAD. Sorry I am not an artist, so I am not really an interesting person though. But I still want to welcome you. Have fun here
[Image: Tk.jpg]

You guys wanted one of the drawings i did so here you go.

I consider this my best one.
I can't draw one right away, but I'll try to draw a tutorial to help you, BS Artist.