Join our server on Discord

THE DaD I am BS
I would like a strait forward answer on why the DaD has not been updated in quite some time. As an artist new to the DaD i dont know if this is usual. I had sent in a few new art pieces but sence the site hasent been updated they have not been posted. This causes me graet sadness. :cry:
Something called "Complications in One's Personal Life." Reality tends to hold more authority over The Internet.
Very poetic. I hope its nothing serious and i will await the DaD's return to normal function.

Time is relitive

Maybe with my advaced knowlege i will build a Time machine to go to the day of "The Update".

Or maybe.

Maybe i will work on my drawing technique of T.k., of witch i have and unhealth fasination.
One more question Mr. Boss.
I honor your art greatly.

Do you just druge around the message board and answer all the posts?
No. I try to moderate as best I can, all the while maintaining my own personal life which includes work, school, and having my attention focused on other sites ans message boards as well.
You host other sites?

Intreaging

Are they like the DaD and if so can you post a few?
Their under maintenance.
Hey BS Artist. Welcome to the DaD.

It's fine if you have an fascination with a certain character... I mean, we all have fascinations with certian characters, too.
Thx waru.

Boss I would like to know how you color your drawings.
Do you use a program, or are you just really good?
I use Photoshop 7.0, though others have been known to use different Imaging programs.