Join our server on Discord

THE DaD I am BS
Thank you very much waru.

I have got some refrence pictures and i have drawn two pages of variouse scenes and poses for a posible manga.

I think they turned out really well.

I will post these as soon as the DaD does cause thats the only way i can get it to a url.

Side note: once more if anyone has reference picks for TK i kinda want them. :D
Its a brand new day.

I just stoped playing FFIX.

Someone told me to list all the authors that i wanted to base my manga on.

However all i really want is to do one on a particular leamon by Boss Reo called A Reason For Crying.

So what about it Reo, can I?
well... though this isn't a drawing lesson, I can say this... if you want to represent lightly-colored hair, try not to draw each strand. Just keep the clump of hair as one shape (in other words, TK's front lock of hair... don't draw each strand of hair, the whole lock of hair, itself, is strong enough in its simple shape.).
thx but when you see my new art youll notice thats not a problem anymore.

If anyone has ideas for my manga or comments/tips for my art plz e-mail me at flaggdevil@yahoo.com
uhm.. just so I was perfectly clear on what I said earlier, ou see the sig pic that you have, BS? TK's hair in that sig is one solid shape, no visible strands.

As for your doujin, you're only having that one story, correct? Mind you, it's 02. Other than that, I hope you can accomplish this the best you can, just like other comic artists before you: Prophet, Clarence (well, he DID do a comic), and some Japanese guys who I have YET to meet. Good luck, BS Artist. Good luck ^___~
Well my other chat board was deleted or something so im just gona come back to this one.

Thx for the luck Waru, I plan to chage a few things about the story like the age of the characters and i may cut out a few things.

Ive started to draw a ruff draft of the Manga, when im done ill submit it to the DaD for review then ill go back and do all the finishing touches.
Havent writen in a day or two so i guess ill write something in here.

Im still working on the draft for the manga and its going pretty good.

I would still like any tips you guys can offer on drawing befor i start on a final draft.

Talk later.