Join our server on Discord

What's in a name?
Mine isn't too hard to figure out. I like Blackwargreymon. It took me a while to think of a name though (I joined the board when I hadn't seen Digimon in forever, and Blackwargreymon was the first one I thought of). That's about it.
Mine's kind of a dumbass alter ego kind of thing.

Back when digimon Adventure was still first airing I came up with the idea for a guy that had been pulled into Digiworld but never received a partner. Eventually he got himself killed while protecting a group of baby and in-training digimon and what was left of him reformatted into a digi-egg. The digi-egg eventually hatched and digivolved to my first fan-made digimon, Strykermon which was heavily influenced by Disney's Gargoyles, my favorite American cartoon.

While the seven digi-destined where back in the real world looking for Kari Strykermon faced Piedmon and was nearly destroyed instead Piedmon decided to infect him with a virus that would slowly and painfully delete his data. Strykermon escaped however and eventually came into contact with Piximon who was able to help purify him of the virus through meditation and fiddling with his code but it left him changed so that instead of having taloned hands, feet and a tail he basically looks human again with pterodactyl-like wings and green skin and changed his name to Cyber Stryker.

I suppose all things considered now it’d make since to just call him Strykermon X. Anyhoo, that’s where my name came from.
lol well they dont get much simpler than mine but if youve read a few of my posts in my deffince i think my actions are good enough to classify me as a living ledgend and there is still so much to be said too the unsaid ones may be said sooner than planed too :D
My name all started with me renting The Elder's Scrolls III: Morrowind on my Xbox. I looked at all the races and thought that the Argonians looked about the best of them all. The Argonian was originally called Razar but I pronounced it like how it’s spelled now as RaZhar sounds and looks much better don't you think?

I became attached to this character and I put him in a original story that I made up. The RaZhar that's in Morrowind (named RaZhar Kantana) and the one in the one story I made (named RaZhar Kandogo in that story) are very different however (but they are both lizard-men). I actually consider the one in the story to be the official one however. Although after I created both RaZhars I became really attached to the name and named my screen names RaZhar. There are actually another RaZhar that I made up (and there most likely be more as well) but I'm not going to bore you all.
Ancient Veemon is my own created Digimon. A golden Veemon with angelic wings, who is the main hero in my story.

So about the name everything should be cleared. Easy huh?
Well I know what my name means in Amazonine at least.

Full prase: Zarima Sin Means in English: Please or I beg you

More of a humble name then I first thought.