Join our server on Discord

What's in a name?
First: Let's here the one about how you (Points at YOU) made your name. What does it mean? Where did it come from? Is it copywrited? Type away.

Second: I would be deeply thankful if anyone could find out what the name Zarima means. I thought at first I had made it up by mixing the name Zieram around but it seems that Zarima IS a real name and it seems that it's a girl name. :oops: Enlighten away.
Hm..let's see if I remember right.

I made this name because, I was rather bored of my other usual sn, Shadow_Slicer. I had made THAT one a few years ago, so I thought that the situation warranted a new name.
The name basically has a few deep attatchments to my past, which I won't tell here because it could fill a book :shock: ! And it's not copyrighted.....yet.
Though...I may change my name eventually here...
TheReclaimer was inspired by Halo, that's what a droid called Guilty Spark 343 calls the Master Cheif, and I thought it was really cool and took it for my own.
The H? take a wild guess and the Unknown part? does anyone know anything about me really, not even wise or AV know much about me so there's your answer
On my 1000th, I'll reveal the origin of my name (if you already know, please keep quiet). Alternately, you can read to the end of my better lemons. I'd like to say that it comes from being the greatest wiseass in my town (certainly the only freshman to ever tell the principal that he was full of shit), but that's just a coincidence. I'd like to say that it comes from being able to dish out wisdom like a short-order cook flipping out fried eggs, but that's just a coincidence.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
this post left blank because of request
Schizokat is a god i made up for a 'mythology' story last year in gr. 10 english...i liked the name and i used it instead of RjE which i use at other forum sites(ones i joined in gr.9 and early gr.10)

he was basically a cat-morph god ruling over lions, tigers, ECT when the cats ruled the world, and one day he got pissed off at the cats for taking total controll of the earth and ruining it(like humans are doing now) and he stripped the cats of their intelligence(and Opposable thumbs) and made humans in charge, and one day he's gonna see that humans have gone too far and strip humans of their power, and put another animal in charge or just destroy the world.

intresting huh?
Originally, my online name was Bioxz (And still is in situations where references to anuses seems innapropriate.) Back when I was writing fanfics of Dragonball and Digimon, I posted them on FF.net, and got almost nothing but good reviews...

...then I got a single bad one, and I immaturely decided to get back the person who flamed me by finding his/her stories and flaming the hell out of them. I used a multiple of different names as I did this, and one of the more creative ones was "Anus Individual 7". So, when I joined the DaD all those years ago, that was my name.

Then, in honor of turning twenty, I changed it to "Anus Individual 20".
Sa... bokunofuruinamae...

*presses a button* Sorry, japanese mode was still on. Anyhow, my old name "Kharon Alpha", or "Kharon Alpua" were really the same thing... They're from a language I made up for some of my original stories, and understanding them will make it a bit easier to understand my current name.

Kharon means 'hunter,' and in an adult male of their culture, it's the part of the name that is commonly used. Because their culture is one of canimorphic people (I don't like think 'anthropos', as in 'anthropomorphic' is fitting for a culture that arose separate from humanity), I decided to make Kharon my name as a fur, since that's what I am. Originally, Alpha was from pack designations, but eventually it became a perversion of their word 'Alpua', meaning swift. That part of the name is commonly used for reference to females.

If you understand all of that, you'll see why Kharon Alpua remains in use for my furry stories (all two of them), and also probably understand why I am now Nate Hunter -- Nate is my real-life nickname, short for my real life name.
cool and I just have simple name