Join our server on Discord

I'm happy you heard me! =)
Huh, I was right, 1500 to the next rank; way to go. Make sure you have plenty of bitch bait.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
o.O could I get a custom title he he he I`m sure that if I were to count in the posts on the 3e second and first incarnation of the DaD board I`d get up to the required post count .. whatevere that number might be :P
I do computer stuff/money and complements on how she's better then fairymon. that should catch my two favorites hwy anyone want a bitch? I'll catch one lol
mweeeee, I already catch my bitches X3
who veemon? no wait he's a guy
*looks at one side*
*looks at the other*
*looks down*
-_-U
Now I DEFINITELY know how I am I felt when he saw what we've done with his "the digihunk of the digital world" topic...

Anyway...
Quote:No offense, but when I make an obscure literature reference, I don't appreciate getting an attempted outshining from a lame visual (your area of work vs. mine, I suppose). It's dictionary time.
tail the rear end or a process or prolongation of the rear end of the body of an animal.
L-lame?! My comments are fun, not lame. And you posted drawings recently and I do write fics (though I don't post them cuz I don't get much credit to my great art-- don't even wanna know what credit would I get for my normal, acceptable fics) In my dictionary says 'loose hanging part at the end of an animal's body' (Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary)
So you're the confused one.
But... where is the obscure literature reference?
.......the grail?
*stares at Wisemon for a whole hour*
Figures you never played Medievil....
Quote:Yeah, well we're not in Germany. All that proves is that you guys have a shorter dictionary and no thesaurus.
Oh well, it's so easy to know a lot of English when you're a native English speaker, right?
Now I'm really mad....I gotta vent all this anger....so I'll digivolve to my Mega form and teach you a lesson!!!!!!
Zephyr digivolve tooo...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zephyr of Darkness Brag Mode!!!!!!!!!!!!
*those who have seen that form before run away*
Look, I don't mean to outshine you or anybody else, and i would have never imagined that that simple comment was a masterpiece or something....
But if you really want me to outshine, then I'll fucking do it!!!!!
Ahemm....
*Getting some avail*
*Getting some hail*
*Getting some jail*
*Getting some Kail*
*Getting some gale*
*Getting some rail*
*Getting some Pail(dramon)*
*Getting some nail*
*Getting some mail*
*Getting some wail*
*Getting some tale*
*Getting some Vicky Vale*
*Getting some ale*
*Getting some Chip and Dale*
*Getting some sail*
*Getting some veil*
*Getting some male*
*Getting some sale(good for ya)*
*Getting some whale*
*Getting some tale*
and the best of all--
*Getting some fail*
If you haven't enogh, there's more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*digidevolves*
Ahhhhhh, good to be in that mode for a change...
Next time, be careful about insulting people gratuitously or I'll DV into sth even more dangerous!
And,
Quote:ok so I have a tail huh? so zeph want to see my tail?
Like,why not? Is for seeing tails that I come to this place...
But, aren't you confusing me with Rikaryo?[/code]
*snicker* 200 posts...Now I'm a prOn monger.
Quote:.......the grail?
*stares at Wisemon for a whole hour*
Figures you never played Medievil....
I think I'm going to have to explain this one. I said, "If I'm not getting some tail, I should be getting some Grail." That's a reference to Galahad, son of Lancelot, who had to maintain his virginity in order to find the Holy Grail, along with the rest of his party, according to T.H. White's take on the classic fable. Actually, I'm not really a fan of Medieval fiction in general. I don't care for LOTR or Harry Potter. I just like this story and the Lloyd Alexander ones, although it's been well over 10 years since I've read those. Nowadays, I mostly just read engineering textbooks (not for fun).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
[quote="Zephyr of DarknessLike,why not? Is for seeing tails that I come to this place...
But, aren't you confusing me with Rikaryo?[/quote]

no I explained that in a different post but I "meant" a tail tail I do have digimon too and can turn into any of them
ewww Veemon are not my bitches, of course. *hugs a Veemon* They're just making my mood better