Join our server on Discord

I'm happy you heard me! =)
I just wanna say I'm glad that 'Digidomain Fanboy' turned to 'Digidomain Fan' like I suggested. Thank you!
Well, I'm glad yours fits now, but mine still doesn't. Time for a little T.H. White: If I'm not getting some tail, I should be getting some Grail. No? Alright, never mind.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well mine fits well
I want that "Rompin', Stompin' bitch catcher" one reeeaaall bad...but not so bad that I'm gonna spam endlessly like some asshole.

Damn having to earn everything!
hey AV had it at I think 2K so when I get it I'll tell you how much you need to post
Quote:hey AV had it at I think 2K so when I get it I'll tell you how much you need to post
No, he had it at 1500. You've only got 103 to go. Also, with him gone, and with our consistency, we'll probably be #1 and #2 in six months.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
score! now the only thing that's left is a modship and I'll wait for that if I get it
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:hey AV had it at I think 2K so when I get it I'll tell you how much you need to post
No, he had it at 1500. You've only got 103 to go. Also, with him gone, and with our consistency, we'll probably be #1 and #2 in six months.

hmm.... Wisemon is right. You need 1500 for getting it.

Hmm... >_> no offence, but don't be too sure that I am completely gone. 2 days outside and I missed you guys too much.

Anyways though you dun know what happened, I was really upset as I wrote my goodbye topic. Kinda like very disappointed from certain members of the board. That's why I left. It was not an epiphany or something else. it is what I want to change: I will try to control my mood swaps. This was one of them though. I am hotblooded and I overreact sometims. So sorry for it all...
ok no prob so I'll still the 2nd ranked guy then huh?
I dont get what does my Mean "The Da...what?"