Join our server on Discord

I'm happy you heard me! =)
*looks at one side*
*looks at the other*
-_-U
Now I know how I am I felt when he saw what we've done with his "the digihunk of the digital world" topic...
Hey, I was wanting that to be changed cuz it was unsuitable for the lady users. No need for that ranting, I guess... And Wisemon, you do have a tail. In fact, you told that yours is a little bigger than the average. All guys have a tail. Charas like Beelzemon and Flamedramon have two.
ok so I have a tail huh? so zeph want to see my tail? lol
Quote:And Wisemon, you do have a tail. In fact, you told that yours is a little bigger than the average. All guys have a tail. Charas like Beelzemon and Flamedramon have two.
No offense, but when I make an obscure literature reference, I don't appreciate getting an attempted outshining from a lame visual (your area of work vs. mine, I suppose). It's dictionary time.
tail the rear end or a process or prolongation of the rear end of the body of an animal. :P
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hehe easier in German then:

Schwanz = tail
Schwanz can be the member too
Quote:hehe easier in German then:

Schwanz = tail
Yeah, well we're not in Germany. All that proves is that you guys have a shorter dictionary and no thesaurus.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
heh heh funny
Wisemon Wrote:

Schwanz = tail
Yeah, well we're not in Germany. All that proves is that you guys have a shorter dictionary and no thesaurus.

sadly enough most people's ability are not that rich on vocabulary. Though I found on a webpage, just cannot remember where, there are alone about 1000 German words for the "member" existing....

O_o Unknown, you are a "romp stompic bitch catcher" now too....
Ancient Veemon Wrote:
Wisemon Wrote:

Schwanz = tail

sadly enough most people's ability are not that rich on vocabulary. Though I found on a webpage, just cannot remember where, there are alone about 1000 German words for the "member" existing....

O_o Unknown, you are a "romp stompic bitch catcher" now too....

1000?! thats a lot! are a lot of thoes slang tems though? or reference to 'members of a group'? because "member" has completely different terminology that sometyhing like "penis".

on a completely different note: Cangrats unknown on getting over 1500 posts and the "romp stompin' bitch catcher" title

and 1 more unrelated note...

tail:

1. noun: the posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body

2. noun: the rear part of an aircraft

3. noun: (usually plural) the reverse side of a coin that does not bear the representation of a person's head

4. noun: a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements

5. noun: any projection that resembles the tail of an animal

6. noun: the time of the last part of something

7. noun: the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on

8. noun: the rear part of a ship

9. verb: remove the stalk of fruits or berries

10. verb: remove or shorten the tail of an animal

11. verb: go after with the intent to catch

12. name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #77366)

all definitions provided by http://www.rhymezone.com/

...yes i have a lot of free time on my hands...
well speaking of low dictionary

I just name a little word with only two letters: to

you say to to things we have a lot of words for. Hmm well ....

might be you have a more words for one thing, and we for other.
yes I saw I got the next rank and as my first act I shall catch a bitch for myself and I'm off