Join our server on Discord

Favorite cancelled show...
Quote:meh I didn't watch that fox kids had a lot of hit and miss shows back then oh yeah I also liked angry beavers, eek the cat/terrible tunderlizards and, the sniz and fondue part of kablam that was the best
Nick, huh? So who remembers You Can't Do That On Television? I'm betting Anus does, because it came from his country, but does anybody else? That was the show that started Nick's association with green slime.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Two words. Invader Zim.

One of the best cartoons of it's time, it got cancelled after(I believe) the second season. Could've been the first. My only explaination:

*Zim voice* Grr...WHY would you DO that?!?
*Gir voice* To make room for the other crappy shows that you'll never watch!
Come to think of it there are way too many shows to mention but I'd really like to see some of the cartoons from the mid-late 80's. (Even the ones I thought were absolute crap) just for old time's sake.
Home Movies - Finally coming to DVD in November!

Andy Richter Controls The Universe - Side-splitting comedy that lasted a season or two on FOX. Some of these episodes were beyond anything I've ever seen on TV. Hilarious.
Andy Richter Controls The Universe
Titus
Invader Zim
Futurama
Family Guy
Far Scape
Reboot
Greg the Bunny
Sonic the Hedgehog (Y'know the one with the Freedom Fighters)
nick replayed some of those eps earlier and razhar all but farscape for me (family guy new eps 2005)
i have alot of em

earthworm jim, .hack, the tick, tenchi muyo *and the other tenchi series as well* gundam wing, i'd say family guy but its on adult swim now, i could continue my list for almost an eturnity buuuut yuor already sick of listening to me aren't you lol lol ?.... wait what you mean no ones listening... why you... *fight breaks out*
Rocco's Modern Life, Ren And Stimpy, SNL (I mean on Comedy Central, I can't catch it on NBC), Oblongs, Mission Hill, I'm With Busey, Win Ben Stien's Money, The Brak Show, Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn.
RaZhar Wrote:Andy Richter Controls The Universe
Titus
Invader Zim
Futurama
Family Guy
Far Scape
Reboot
Greg the Bunny
Sonic the Hedgehog (Y'know the one with the Freedom Fighters)

NNOOOO!!! HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT TITUS!?!? That was one of the funniest shows I have ever seen (regrettably, that's somewhat of what his real life was like).
yeah I saw a stand up routeen of his funny though