Join our server on Discord

A little Digimon help for a Digimon Newbie?
Quote:really Kenta? Where... Oh wait do you mean that one kid that was bullying Tommy and was with Angemon late in the season? Heh heh, now that I think about it the resemblance is rather blatant. I wonder why that never hit me before...
No, that was a new character. I mean a kid who was actually named as Kenta. He appeared in J.P.'s rainy day flashback to his pathetic social life. That's why it's my favorite. It only involved J.P., and it was really hard to catch.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:No, that was a new character. I mean a kid who was actually named as Kenta. He appeared in J.P.'s rainy day flashback to his pathetic social life. That's why it's my favorite. It only involved J.P., and it was really hard to catch.

Oh okay, I'm gonna have to go back though the tapes I've got a watch for that.

Anyhoo, Darfix I didn't take it hostile, sorry if I came off huffy. No what I meant was official story wise in the anime I at least felt pok
Quote:Oh okay, I'm gonna have to go back though the tapes I've got a watch for that.
"Alone But Never Alone", one of my favorites, written by the best writer, who also happens to be my favorite voice actor. Wink

Sign of The Beast, this is post #666 for me. All hell can't stop us now.
I know that you saw me.
hey wise why are you raging is your computer machine giving you problems at the digiencyclopedia site read the webmaster's digimon movie parody better then the real one
Quote:hey wise why are you raging is your computer machine giving you problems at the digiencyclopedia site read the webmaster's digimon movie parody better then the real one
That's not new. Remember, I PM'ed you about that title, because he posted it a week after my season 4 Rage Against The Machine story. I know; it's just a coincidence, but I'm paranoid.

Is it just me Wink , or does my avatar look a little like Cyber Stryker's?
I know that you saw me.
You mean in the expression? Yeah sorta does.
[quote=Cyber Stryker]
Anyhoo, Darfix I didn't take it hostile, sorry if I came off huffy. No what I meant was official story wise in the anime I at least felt pok
*Snicker* Pretty much not much different than what usually goes on around here.

Anyway just out of curiosity do you know which season you're watching?