Join our server on Discord

The fetish quiz!
In all seriousness, that sounds like womething quite twised in the kind of way "Inside Looking Out - A Pervert's Journal" is going for, however I can only write what I know.

Thunder Echoes: I'm interested in Ds play, particularly Master/slave relationships, but I like both sides (the quiz came up with a higher subby score though...) equally. About half the time I'm the subby puppy (as with this weekend it is for most weekends), and the other half my kitten is the sub.

Also, looking through, it seems only half of the quiz takers here are subs according to it (3 out of 7, thus far, had the line "You tend to be submissive. This will impact the interpretation of your various sexual interests.")

Anybody who is interested in a bit of Bondage and/or Ds roleplay with me can contact me on AIM as either Kharon Alpua (most of the time) or Alpua Huntress (sometimes I roleplay as a female, yes). I have reasonable experience by now at this, so I'm even willing to roleplay with other fetishes involved, even if they don't turn me on (as long as they don't turn me off).
I had a whole lot of no's. Here's my message. Yes, this is all of it.
Quote:You prefer only females for sex partners.
I have 0's for most categories, except: 1's for dom, sub, spanking, exhibitionism, food, roleplaying, strangers, and masturbation. 2 for oral. 3's for voyeurism (hey, when you're not getting any, you live through others) and sleep.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
HERES WHAT I GOT!

You prefer mostly females, but some males catch your interest. You tend to be dominant. This will impact the interpretation of your various sexual interests. Possibly left over from your childhood experiences is your interest in spanking. You enjoy slapping others, and the color a submissive's skin turns. Spanking is not child's play to you. It holds a deep place in your fantasies. You enjoy using rope, straps, etc., to restrain others during sex play ... it's a thrill for you to see them unable to move and completely helpless. You probably have quite a collection of bondage gear ready to use right now. You enjoy humiliating others. The thought of humiliation strongly appeals to you, though you may not know why. You become aroused when you reveal information about yourself, or perform a sex act in a public or semi-public setting. The fridge isn't safe when you're around. Fruits and veggies -- provided they are the proper shape and size -- are your tools of sexual fun. Big vats of liquidy food make you quite excited. Though this remains mostly in your fantasies, you secretly desire to have a sexual encounter with someone who is unwilling to cooperate with you. The concept of unwilling partners turns you on. You tend to enjoy sexual activities in groups, such as threesomes or orgies. You like sucking on fingers ... whether they are your own or those of your partner. What else can be said? You enjoy getting yourself off. Don't we all?

THANKS GUYS ITS VERY ACURATE! ^_^
Damn I still got the weirdest result yet
This is so stupid...
It should be called ?the neverending Quiz'
But well,here you go:
You prefer only males for sex partners. You tend to be submissive. This will impact the interpretation of your various sexual interests. Your mouth is a sacred area that houses a variety of sensations and desires for you. You enjoy having things in your mouth, and you enjoy teasing your tongue with a variety of different stimulation. What else can be said? You enjoy getting yourself off. Don't we all?

*blushes**looks at everyone staring*
The only true thing is the first sentence...
ME SUBMISSSIVE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I got in every other test that I was a total Dom....You really think I'm submissive?!
I dont know what that word means.
mine is weird, but somehow it's all true...

You prefer mostly males, but some females catch your interest. You tend to be dominant. This will impact the interpretation of your various sexual interests. You enjoy using rope, straps, etc., to restrain others during sex play ... it's a thrill for you to see them unable to move and completely helpless. You probably have quite a collection of bondage gear ready to use right now. Creating a sensation on someone else through use of various toys appeals to you. Your interest in sensations can be light or it can get bloody hard -- literally. But you enjoy it all the same. You become aroused when you reveal information about yourself, or perform a sex act in a public or semi-public setting. You enjoy watching watching those you are attracted to while they are sleeping. You probably often fantasize about using hypnosis or drugs to incapacitate them, as well. The concept of hypnosis or drugging is a turn-on you may be ashamed to admit. The fridge isn't safe when you're around. Fruits and veggies -- provided they are the proper shape and size -- are your tools of sexual fun. Big vats of liquidy food make you quite excited. Your mouth is a sacred area that houses a variety of sensations and desires for you. You enjoy having things in your mouth, and you enjoy teasing your tongue with a variety of different stimulation. Strangers fascinate and interest you, and many of your fantasies either involve strangers or are in their presence. Though this remains mostly in your fantasies, you secretly desire to have a sexual encounter with someone who is unwilling to cooperate with you. The concept of unwilling partners turns you on. You tend to enjoy sexual activities in groups, such as threesomes or orgies. You enjoy playing with gags. Specifically, using them to keep those 'under you' from talking much. What else can be said? You enjoy getting yourself off. Don't we all?
wise I got pretty much all no's too tank no offence but duh and zeph :shock:
I feel like I need to break this down a bit just like Nate Hunter did.

Quote:You prefer only females for sex partners.

More or less, while I prefer women I wouldn't immediately freak if a girl I liked was really a transsexual or a hermaphrodite. I’m pretty much open to just about anything as long as it doesn’t involve feces.

Quote:You enjoy urine play. This may include catheter play, or one of you urinating on the other for fun.

Except for the catheter that's a throwback to high school, I've got a pretty bad case of “Nice Guy Syndrome” and there was a girl I liked (lesbian, not that I would have made a move anyway since I'm too afraid of rejection… well that and I’m a complete chicken-wuss) that was into watersports and she'd tell me about it sometimes and since I liked her so much I ended up getting turned on hearing her talk about it.

Quote:Some of your fantasies involve sexual acts with animals.

Mostly digimon, and a few anthropomorphic pok
lol i'm a psycho (and 1st to adimt it) lets leave it at the fact that i'm very open to new things (only exception is gay things) lol