Join our server on Discord

The fetish quiz!
*rubs hands together* Time for some fun... Please post your results here for all to see! I doubt anyone here is going to think you're weird because of them, anyway. Wink

http://monetsgarden.net/fquiz/fetishquiz.html

Note: Only post the summary of your fetishes, not the list that views your score in each category. I don't want each post to take up, like, one page.

My results:

You prefer mostly males, but some females catch your interest. You tend to be submissive. This will impact the interpretation of your various sexual interests. You enjoy watching people, and learning about them -- sometimes just asking a lot of questions, other times you get a little more sneaky. You don't always want to spread around what you see ... you just like to see it. Clothing is an important part of your sexual fantasies. Materials like latex, vinyl, and leather probably excite you a great deal. You enjoy the feeling of being restrained during sex play ... being completely immobile and helpless is a turn on in a big way. You probably have quite a collection of bondage gear ready to use right now. You enjoy the sensations of various toys on your body. Your interest in sensations can be light or it can get bloody hard -- literally. But you enjoy it all the same. You become aroused when you reveal information about yourself, or perform a sex act in a public or semi-public setting. There are certain objects that possess a more-than-natural meaning for you. These may be everyday items, or more specialized sex-related items -- but the end result is the same: just having them around is enough to make you quite perky. You secretly have a desire to have a sexual encounter with someone you don't know, and with whom you don't consent to have sex. The concept of unwilling partners turns you on. You enjoy playing with gags. Specifically, being forced to wear one. You may enjoy thoughts of your sexual partner inserting a hand or fist into your body. Thoughts of sucking on toes provides a real turn-on for you.
You prefer mostly females, but some males catch your interest. You tend to be submissive. This will impact the interpretation of your various sexual interests. You become aroused when you reveal information about yourself, or perform a sex act in a public or semi-public setting. Strangers fascinate and interest you, and many of your fantasies either involve strangers or are in their presence. What else can be said? You enjoy getting yourself off. Don't we all?
You prefer mostly males, but some females catch your interest. Possibly left over from your childhood experiences is your interest in spanking. Spanking is not child's play to you. It holds a deep place in your fantasies. You become aroused when you reveal information about yourself, or perform a sex act in a public or semi-public setting. Your mouth is a sacred area that houses a variety of sensations and desires for you. You enjoy having things in your mouth, and you enjoy teasing your tongue with a variety of different stimulation. Strangers fascinate and interest you, and many of your fantasies either involve strangers or are in their presence. You tend to enjoy sexual activities in groups, such as threesomes or orgies. The concept of crushing interests you. You may have fantasies involving bugs being crushed, or of people walking on each other. You may enjoy thoughts of someone inserting their hand into the body of someone else. What else can be said? You enjoy getting yourself off. Don't we all?
You prefer mostly females, but some males catch your interest. Feet hold a special place for you. There's something about them that appeals to you in a strongly sexual way. Your mouth is a sacred area that houses a variety of sensations and desires for you. You enjoy having things in your mouth, and you enjoy teasing your tongue with a variety of different stimulation. Some of your fantasies involve sexual acts with animals. You like sucking on fingers ... whether they are your own or those of your partner. Thoughts of sucking on toes provides a real turn-on for you. What else can be said? You enjoy getting yourself off. Don't we all?

Interesting quiz. How'd you find it?
You prefer mostly females, but some males catch your interest. You tend to be submissive. This will impact the interpretation of your various sexual interests. Possibly left over from your childhood experiences is your interest in spanking. You enjoy the feeling of being slapped, and the burning feeling afterwards. Spanking is not child's play to you. It holds a deep place in your fantasies. You enjoy the feeling of being restrained during sex play ... being completely immobile and helpless is a turn on in a big way. You probably have quite a collection of bondage gear ready to use right now. Your mouth is a sacred area that houses a variety of sensations and desires for you. You enjoy having things in your mouth, and you enjoy teasing your tongue with a variety of different stimulation.

Err. Partially correct. And there's stuff missing. ^^;
I did it but I dont dare to send it to anyone I know I will look like a fool.
Aw, c'mon, show it! This is a digimon hentai site, we're *all* weird here! Wink

Seriously though, no-one's gonna think there's anything wrong with you. ^^
I will take an opportunity to share and enjoy my results with all of you, and clarify some mistakes.

The Fetish Quiz Wrote:You prefer mostly females, but some males catch your interest. Clothing is an important part of your sexual fantasies.

First line, dead on. Second line: Not really (though I often visualize women in BDSM gear).

Quote:Materials like latex, vinyl, and leather probably excite you a great deal. Possibly left over from your childhood experiences is your interest in spanking. Spanking is not child's play to you. It holds a deep place in your fantasies.

Well well... I do like latex and leather on my Mistress (or on me), and spanking is a geat way to handle insubordination from a slave, whether I'm getting or giving it.

Quote:You probably have quite a collection of bondage gear ready to use right now.

I wish. If I had money, I would buy a few gags and whips, maybe a collar and leash, but not a /lot/ of bondage gear.

Quote:You become aroused when you reveal information about yourself, or perform a sex act in a public or semi-public setting.

No, I don't et aroused giving out personal info, and the more I have sex in semi-ublic places the less I find it arousing. Keeping in mind, of course, that all of my sexual experience is in the form of online roleplaying.

Quote:Your mouth is a sacred area that houses a variety of sensations and desires for you. You enjoy having things in your mouth, and you enjoy teasing your tongue with a variety of different stimulation.

Yes, yes! puppy enjoys having his mouth filled ;)

Quote:There are certain objects that possess a more-than-natural meaning for you. These may be everyday items, or more specialized sex-related items -- but the end result is the same: just having them around is enough to make you quite perky.

A few of my old toys have become a few of my "new" toys, if you know what I mean. My nomal sex toys, however, have a less than usual meaning, when I do bother to pull them out.

Quote:The concept of unwilling partners turns you on.

Rape fantasies, pedophilia, hypno-fetish... Yeah, I would say that unwilling partners tun me on.

Quote:You tend to enjoy sexual activities in groups, such as threesomes or orgies.

Who here wouldn't enjoy a good threesome or orgy?

Quote:You may enjoy thoughts of someone inserting their hand into the body of someone else. Thoughts of sucking on toes provides a real turn-on for you.

Only certain very special "someone else"s, and only one part of her body. The same someones whose toes (and feet, legs, hands, and every other part of their bodies) I would enjoy licking.

Quote:What else can be said? You enjoy getting yourself off. Don't we all?

There is nothing wrong with getting oneself off. Your rebuttals?
Urban I warn you if someone only giggles I canne do something mean

You have no preference for one sex or another. You tend to be submissive. This will impact the interpretation of your various sexual interests. Possibly left over from your childhood experiences is your interest in spanking. You enjoy the feeling of being slapped, and the burning feeling afterwards. Spanking is not child's play to you. It holds a deep place in your fantasies. You enjoy the feeling of being restrained during sex play ... being completely immobile and helpless is a turn on in a big way. You probably have quite a collection of bondage gear ready to use right now. Body fluids hold a special meaning to you, and you enjoy play where they are involved. Your mouth is a sacred area that houses a variety of sensations and desires for you. You enjoy having things in your mouth, and you enjoy teasing your tongue with a variety of different stimulation. You tend to enjoy sexual activities in groups, such as threesomes or orgies. You enjoy urine play. This may include catheter play, or one of you urinating on the other according to your partner's wishes. Some of your fantasies involve sexual acts with animals. You like sucking on fingers ... whether they are your own or those of your partner. What else can be said? You enjoy getting yourself off. Don't we all?
To answer Shadowshard's question, I found the site by googling. Sometimes I'm really bored, yes. :roll:

I don't see why you'd be worried, FinalEnix. Spanking, bondage, watersports and bestiality are very common fetishes in most hentai sites. *shrugs*

On another note... Looks like we're all subby obedient little puppies. How... pathetic... :?