Join our server on Discord

I said I wasn't gonna scan this,but...what the hell.
*anime sweatdrop* Is your real name Yusuke Urameshi?
I go always to every class, only that I'm lazy and don't like to study. And I can only study for a few hours before my brain starts to bleed. Unlike my classmates who study about 5 hours daily and 15 hours in exam times.
no it's not that;s just my schedual but if I was him there'd be a couple girls... I mean things I'd do :D heh heh hey zeph would you be my kayko if I was yusuke lol
I wish I could say that I go to class cuz of some guy... Last year I had a professor that was very nice, smart, generous and he liked me, I'm pretty sure...but he was married and with children. That, my usual luck *sigh*
Oh, and if I was in Yu Yu I'd go for either Kurama or Hiei...or both :P
But if you want me to be your Keiko, then let's do it.

Zephyr: There you fucking are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Smoking again!!!! You're a delinquent!!!!!!!! *rips off Unknown's cigarette from his hand*
Unknown: .......*sweatdrop* Zephyr...always the same bugging bitch...
Zephyr: How dare you call me bugging bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smoking is hazardous for your health!!!!!!Ahhhhhh!You didn't even changed your shoes!!!!! Professor Takenaka has been calling you for a whole hour!!!!! If you don't go, I'm gonna be responsible for being the class' delegate!!!!!!!
Unknown: OOOOOOOOOOOO KKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a....
Zephyr: C'mon, hurry up already!!!!!
Unknown:*lifts Zephyr's skirt from behind* What ugly panties.....
Zephyr: *takes out a knife and stabs Unknown 1327 times*

Okay, so she just slapped him for that. But I'm a bit more violent than Keiko....
...you wanna try?
ok then... Evil would you like to see my special spirt gun? (hey I just relised we're almost spamming this topic)
Well, unless the mods have something to say, this is my topic, and we seem to be the only ones around, so no worries.
Eh... being myself I wouldn't be afraid of the gun, but being Keiko...I'd pass...
Well then let me be your Keiko... What do you want to do, then?*folds arms*
Kuwabara: *comes into the stage* Urameeeeeeeeeshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We gotta fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok then *ahem* *punches him out* get away I'll beat you up again later so where were we now?
Unknown *catches Zephyr waving at Kurama, Hiei and Koenma*
Zephyr: *turns to him* Uh...what? :oops:
eh nothing kurama probally doesn't want anyone now hiei's cold and koenma has more on his mind (besides he only looks like that sometimes and he is technically a god)
Tsk. Ok then.
*pulls Unknown's hair down* I like you better this way.
...care to make a little experiment? Hey, Kurama!!!!!Come here!!!!
*Kurama comes*
Ummmm, Kurama...which of us do you like better?
hey... no fair my hair's just like this cause I was out training but he's such a smart guy he'll pick you I know it. (dispite what some people say he's not gay he just looks like that)