Join our server on Discord

I said I wasn't gonna scan this,but...what the hell.
Cuz...It looks pretty much like another artist's drawing,but I haven't been drawing much decent stuff lately,so here you go.
This is one of the first Beelzemon pics I did,so forgive the lack of details of his clothing.But I think it's so damn sexy,I just HAD to scan it.
Oh,and BTW...you ask what is that liquid beading on his chest?I made it very non-defined in full purpose...it's for you to decide ;).
I hope you like this.
[Image: marisu_sexybeelze.jpg]
In that case, I declare it SNOT.
Behold all your sex appeal destroyed!

Anyways, that's hardly anythign to be ashamed of. By standards of first attempts, it's phenomonificaltastical.

Yeah, that's right.
Very nice, very nice! I'd like to say more, but I can't think of anything. But yeah, you did a good job on that. :P
what could the liquid just be.... depends if i use my clean or my dirty mind.
Well since it is a hentai page, I use my dirty mind hehe

To the pic: good work, though it is one of the first ones. But it's good you scanned it and share it. Your skill in drawing Beelzemon is really great.
Hey!Thanks so much,guys.You're always so nice to me.I can't believe that 2 of you also belong to the DHZ....*narrowing eyes*Well,I'm very disappointed with that place and its catt...I mean,its people.
Ahem,well,let's forget about it.

Quote:In that case, I declare it SNOT.
Behold all your sex appeal destroyed!
O_o ......what does that mean?
Quote:Anyways, that's hardly anythign to be ashamed of. By standards of first attempts, it's phenomonificaltastical
Awww...thanks for inventing that word for me XD But first attempts are usually hideous.You oughtta see the first Beelze pic I ever did.He doesn't even look like himself.
Quote:what could the liquid just be.... depends if i use my clean or my dirty mind.
Well since it is a hentai page, I use my dirty mind hehe
Not now...after a while,I''l tell you my source of inspiration for this.Tee hee.

I'm so glad you like my art.Thanks again,and be seeing you.I will continue to post here cuz you really help me to keep going.
I am just there coz of a few friends.. but mostly I am on Digital Fantasy and here. ^^

Yeah the other place seems to be quite ignorant lately, no offence against anyone.
But meh, you know you have a few who are speaking that they like it, though it should be more.
I'm glad... I do realize now that one of the reasons that my art is underrated is that I don't upload anything with girls. But well,so be it.
And I do appreciate who like my pics,and I'm glad some people tried to cheer me up. I don't usually complain of these things,but I was really low then.
And I feel a little better now.
Keep up your own style. Most people are just wanting more Renamon and Renamon and Renamon.
It is good you draw other mons, and it is fine. Do what you feel for doing. That's important
I like the look of the highlights, this and clean shading make for a great look.
And with water colors none the less...yeesh.
I like it. What do you paint this on? There is one weird thing about this pic though. The mouth just doesn't seem to fit the expression.

The reason I don't usually post on people's artwork is because since I can't draw, I felt I have no right to criticize others.