Join our server on Discord

I said I wasn't gonna scan this,but...what the hell.
wow, ive never known a girl to be into the digimon scene.

intresting.

well ether way i admire her art.

~BS Artist~
you never heard of a girl digimon fan? this isn't star wars/trek where do you think the yaoi comes from
@.@ my bad.

Dont get all hot and heavy avout it, just switch all the hims for hers.

~BS Artist~
no I was saying that normally not angry sorry
My fualt, I read it angry, problly cause I felt like $hit that day.

I like how we are continueing this chat board entirely without any input from z...

~BS Artist~
Quote:oops forgot a few things.

sorry you dont like the DHZ i was thinking of posting some of my work thier cause its been so long sence the DaD has done anything, should i reconsider?

Also every post always gets like 50 views for every one post.
I think posting anywhere you can is a good idea. But understand that in the DHZ they are not exactly masterminds. I had a bad experience there, but that doesn't mean you'll have it too. Try and see what happens. But don't feel down hearted if you get the same as me, cuz that's the most likely thing.

Quote:about the art, its very nice, your the only digi artist ive ever seen use paints and actually go into depth about every little detail.

Seriously look at other peoples art some looks like they scetched it up in about 4 seconds, horable proportions and all twisted looking.
I'm glad you like them. I like doing always my best, and also I have 15 years of experience, so it's the least I can do.
Quote:by the way you seem like a really smart guy why do you let some peoples opinions rule you?
Yeah, I'm a girl, but I'm used to people confusing me. My avatar doesn't help, either. Thanks for the smart part, too.
That could be many reasons: Jealousy (I'm insanely jealous) ; feeling I'm not being treated justly cuz people who doodle get better comments than me. I was saying the other day that that happens in my work too. Must be some karma. And also, consider it a not-so-smart part of my personality.
Quote:I like how we are continueing this chat board entirely without any input from z...
Sorry, I'm here only once a week or so...My Uni keeps me busy.
oh well uni's can be trouble
Once again sorry for calling you a guy.

15 years ah? you talk art classes or something like that?

Sorry about the Uni, how many years you got left?
No, I'm self taught at art. And you never know about my Uni, but I oughtta graduate next year or the next....but since it's supposed to have an excellent level they try to do whatever they can to prevent you from passing. So you never can tell.
heh heh I don't know when I graduate either oh well for the past two weeks and the next week I only went/will go one day (I only go two days anyway but still) that's something isn't it