Join our server on Discord

I said I wasn't gonna scan this,but...what the hell.
hmm cool
the people who point and laugh should learn to draw like that. Forget them they are not worth one singe thought you waste at them...

And hope the uni gives you more time soon....
Quote:And hope the uni gives you more time soon....
You'll be glad to know that it did. In fact, I just stayed away from it for a whole week cuz I caught a cold that soon evolved into a bronchitis. Say, AV, if you want to wish then wish properly, and if you can't , then don't do it. The fact is that I can't stay away from the Uni cuz it'll mean that I would have to spend even more time in the future. That doesn't mean I like it.
If all goes well, I guess I'll have some spare time in the summer...January, I think. So we could wish that everything will go well.
Well, since nobody gives a damn anymore about this topic, I'm gonna say what I promised: my source of inspiration for this. It was an Italian spicy women's underwear ad, and the woman in it was scantily dressed (with only straps) and her chest was beading liquid. It looked like water, so I thought how cool would it look Beelzemon with water beading down his chest. Belatedly, I drew the liquid in a more twisted way so it could look like other things besides of water (my twisted mind Twisted )
That's for it.
And thanks again to Chibi Renamon for giving this pic a nice propaganda in the site again :D
cool interesting source you have there
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:And hope the uni gives you more time soon....
You'll be glad to know that it did. In fact, I just stayed away from it for a whole week cuz I caught a cold that soon evolved into a bronchitis. Say, AV, if you want to wish then wish properly, and if you can't , then don't do it. The fact is that I can't stay away from the Uni cuz it'll mean that I would have to spend even more time in the future. That doesn't mean I like it.
If all goes well, I guess I'll have some spare time in the summer...January, I think. So we could wish that everything will go well.

hmm was just a random quote. indeed you cannot stay away from it, and i didn't meant it that way. I meant more for the holiday stuff....
Quote:cool interesting source you have there
Tee hee! XD
Quote:hmm was just a random quote. indeed you cannot stay away from it, and i didn't meant it that way. I meant more for the holiday stuff....
Of course, I realized. But you always gotta be careful of what you desire...cuz it might come true, like this.
Well i read this whole thing over and i want to know, what the hell is a uni?

about the art, its very nice, your the only digi artist ive ever seen use paints and actually go into depth about every little detail.

Seriously look at other peoples art some looks like they scetched it up in about 4 seconds, horable proportions and all twisted looking.

Im fine with you just painting guys, cause thats what im into.

by the way you seem like a really smart guy why do you let some peoples opinions rule you?

~BS Artist~
oops forgot a few things.

sorry you dont like the DHZ i was thinking of posting some of my work thier cause its been so long sence the DaD has done anything, should i reconsider?

Also every post always gets like 50 views for every one post.

i think thats all...

~BS Artist~
a uni is a university, a college and zeph is actually a girl makes sense with all the yaoi huh? and some people sketch and some use paintshop/photoshop and some use something different it's just how people draw but some do stink sometimes and I don't know about the DHZ's board but some people may just be trolls