Join our server on Discord

I said I wasn't gonna scan this,but...what the hell.
Quote:Keep up your own style. Most people are just wanting more Renamon and Renamon and Renamon.
It is good you draw other mons, and it is fine. Do what you feel for doing. That's important
Say, I always wondered what do they see in Renamon. She's cute, but that's all. I can't even think about liking a male Rena. Though I don't like girls, I can understand people liking Angewomon or LadyDevimon (the female versions of the Digimon I like)
That might confirm that most guys like bitches.
And yeah,I'll do that. My art usually looks crappy, totally soul less despite the good tech when I try to do things to please others.

Quote:I like it. What do you paint this on? There is one weird thing about this pic though. The mouth just doesn't seem to fit the expression.

The reason I don't usually post on people's artwork is because since I can't draw, I felt I have no right to criticize others.
As Jukebox Hero said, it's watercolors...as always. About the mouth...well, there's plenty of flaws in the whole pic. I decided not to draw his fangs in it. And BTW, which do you think it is his expression?
Well,it seems many read my only rant. I can't play music, but I do know which music is good and which I like, so I could comment. You do have some vision for art, from what I can see from here.
Thanks so much for commenting, and I'm glad you liked it... though it's full of failures (But I love it anyway). Be seeing you!
Oh, and BTW...
Is that Digital Fantasy a good place? Please tell me the addy. Maybe I'll drop by later.
[quote="Zephyr of Darkness"][quote]As Jukebox Hero said, it's watercolors...as always. About the mouth...well, there's plenty of flaws in the whole pic. I decided not to draw his fangs in it. And BTW, which do you think it is his expression?

Well,it seems many read my only rant. I can't play music, but I do know which music is good and which I like, so I could comment. You do have some vision for art, from what I can see from here.

Thanks so much for commenting, and I'm glad you liked it... though it's full of failures (But I love it anyway). Be seeing you![/quote]

The expression he looks like he's trying to express seems somewhat like ecstasy, possibly a sigh of relief about something he just hid from someone. The mouth looks as though it is from a frontal picture as when you are getting your picture taken.

Also, a lot of things are full of flaws. If you only look at the flaws, then nothing can be considered good. Utilize the flaws to better your abilities.
Quote:The expression he looks like he's trying to express seems somewhat like ecstasy, possibly a sigh of relief about something he just hid from someone. The mouth looks as though it is from a frontal picture as when you are getting your picture taken.

Also, a lot of things are full of flaws. If you only look at the flaws, then nothing can be considered good. Utilize the flaws to better your abilities.
Wow.And you still say you don't feel capable of criticizing?!!
Heh heh. That's cuz the model of his mouth was a girl. And she has full lips. But not even I am sure about his expression...I mean, this pic just popped into my mind and I portrayed it just like it was. I need the models to do some specific, difficult features, but the general image was not thought at all. I know I'm weird.
And yeah,thanks for the advice, I will.
Now, you ought to wonder where the other hand is. Twisted

That is simply beautiful! Granted, the proportions could use a little work (like the arm, and maybe the face, to some extent), but all in all, a very delightfully ambiguous and very sexy portrait. :3

I'm also very glad that there are other people around here to who don't conform to the hentai "trends" around here, too! It adds great variety.

-DigistarDBZ
see zeph someone else likes your work
I didn't say I wasn't qualified to criticize other people's works, it's just that I didn't like to because I always thought of it as making fun of it more than criticizing. I don't know why, but that's how it was. My mind has a weird way of thinking.
Quote:see zeph someone else likes your work
*sigh* Out of almost 500 visits, I get less than 10 people to comment. Both Jukebox Hero and BKWargreymon's lover are former commenters, too.
But I have a little surprise for the non-commenters...gotta wait until the preps are finished...*chuckle*
But don't mind me.
Quote:I didn't say I wasn't qualified to criticize other people's works, it's just that I didn't like to because I always thought of it as making fun of it more than criticizing. I don't know why, but that's how it was. My mind has a weird way of thinking.
Funny, I never felt that way about you. If you wanna know the difference, go check the fucking DHZ's commenters. Those sure are fucking bastards who do laugh at people. And your critics are very good, you can look beyond the erotic to really make a cold-headed critic. So don't think that.
hey I saw pass the naked guy and saw a good artist do you paint?
Thank you. Yeah,when this fucking Uni leaves me time to breathe.