Join our server on Discord

How old were you when you started to watch the digimon.
really? whoa
Since back then, I interested in following the entire Digimon series since I got it on TV, and got a first look at it since Pokemon...

I think about three or four years ago....
Hmm...When? I started watching Digimon when I was 10. Or was that 11?
or 12?

:?: I can't remember.....

But who cares! Digimon Rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i started to watch it when i had 11.

anybody that think that digimon is only for kids sure isn't very intelligent.
i kept it secret at first, i told some friends and they said ... you , you watch digimon ... haha ,- me: whats wrong with that ? .. - no nothing i didn't think that of you(i dont belive ya).

dont matter them, that why i searched for people interested in digimon cause i knew that they would be more intelligent.

my brother says that if a person thinks(how can you watch that its for kids) he is really screwed up in the head.
Veemon's Followers
Well now...I believe that I was..10? When I saw the first season. I remember, I even watched the first episode.

I remember thinking that it was good, but then my parents kinda...brainwashed me into not liking it for a while.

Lucky for me, I rediscovered it at age 13, and said 'Screw my parents, this rules!'
i started watching digimon at the age of 12. at first when it came out me and my friends called graymon a wimped out version of charizard. i watched it to diss it but then i realized i stated watching it cause i like it. i wasn't a full blown hard core digimon fan until ash lost the indigo league. i thought that was the worst thing ever and i was left without a show to love to death so lucky for me digimon was there and iv been an avid fan eversince and a pokemon hater from that day forward. i admit though the childish antics of the dubbed stuff pisses me off and i keep thinking why the hell are there uncut versions of yuyu hakisho and not digimon? i did almost lose digimon in adventure when the 666 came up in the prophicy. my parents who are almost roman catholic fanatics delt a hard blow when that came up so i missed the rest of the 1st season and when the 2nd one started i watched it cause they forgot about the 666 event and when 1st season reaired they felt i was old enough to watch stuff involving that. digimon could aquire so much potenial and be a huge hit on adult swim if the american corperate pussy's weren't at the mercy of the fucking FCC!!!!! Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted
You got forbidden from it because the BAD GUY (a Demon), who is more or less the 'Satan' of the Adventure series is associated with the number of the beast? Maybe your parents should forbid you from reading Revelation because it mentions the number of the beast? Honestly, maybe they should have watched to see that the story was NOT occult but had the message that the Beast (ie: the character associaed with '6:06:06', ie Myotismon) LOST in the end.

As far as the 'wimped out Charizard' bit, I never thought that. Then again, I'm not prone to calling monsters with a horned helmet, whatever material it's made out of, 'wimped out' versions of ANYTHING except maybe a /BIGGER/ monster with a horned helmet. Certainly not of something that is smaller than it (Look at Taichi's Greymon some time -- he seems to be well over the six feet that are 'average' for a Charizard), and if a Charzard were to fight a Greymon, the Greymon would probably be able to step on Charizard in a quite literal sense.

Hehe...
Quote:digimon could aquire so much potenial and be a huge hit on adult swim if the american corperate pussy's weren't at the mercy of the fucking FCC!!!!!
Eh, I don't think so. They only cut stuff from a few episodes, and what they cut wasn't explicit enough to maintain Adult Swim status. I would like to see the whole fight between Takeru and the Digimon Emperor, but I have no desire to see Tai and Matt's asses.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*as beast wars megatron* Yes! but I have seen the clip before (don't ask)
I don't mind, but it seems that most people here are not in legal age to be in this site. Oh well, it's an opportunity for me to twist young'uns' minds Twisted
As for me...I can't remember. I think I was 22, but I'm not sure. I oughtta take a look at my games' records,so I can see in which year I made 'em.