Join our server on Discord

How old were you when you started to watch the digimon.
I am 18 I like to watch anime such as Digimon. But my frends all laugh
about it :oops: . I like that cartoon but I keep in sekret that I watch it. Nobody
knows I watch it not even my perents and sometimes I wander are there any peple like me. And tel me do you keep it in seekret two. I
dont care what my frends say I will contineu watching the DIGIMON.
I am 18 and still watch them. There's nothing wrong with it.

Well it was not really a secret that I watch Digimon, coz I never hided it a lot. I always think let them laugh...
Secret? Please! My parents think I have the interests of an eight year old, and I say "Maybe eight year olds have better interests than adults." No secret that I watch Digimon, or Pokemon, or Power Rangers... well, okay, secret on the power Rangers, but only because my parents made it off limits when i was in sixth grade.

I'm 21, and I like watching children's anime. Preferably subbed, but you can't always get that to work. Goodnight everybody!
I am 18 and in an anime club in College. I love digimon. BOOYAH!
I'd say I was like...14 or so, I caught a marathon of it when my brother was watching (I always thought it was stupid, I was a big Pokemon fan) and then I saw Agumon and Gabumon Warp Digivolve and fell in love with the series.

Warp digivolve scene happened.
Me: "Holy crap, they get bigger?!"
Bro: "Oh yeah, he's biggest now"
Me: "Now? There's not big ones?"
Bro: "Champions and Ultimates."
Me: ...aw sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

lol

And to this day I love anime! May I never out grow it!
I remember I was in a hotel in Syracuse about five years ago, and I saw the first rerun of the first episode (back when Biyomon was still Piyomon). My first impression was that it sucked. There were too many names to remember, and the dubbing was overdone considering that the humans and Digimon had just met. I kept watching because Fox Kids had Spider-Man and Power Rangers. I started to get hooked to it when I saw "The Dancing Digimon" episode. Something about ghosts breaking out of masks, that was pretty cool.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I was 12 when I first watched it, my first impression that it was quite crap... the first episode I saw was when Izzy was stuck in Vademon's realm. I had never seen such a big name... Megakabuterimon... meh, but I watched it because there was nothing else on and eventually got used to it. The english dub sucked, but the characters sure had potential. Digimon, in my opinion, is a fanfiction haven.
I see the digimon for the first time on my 14 and I am 18 now but the problem here is that we are far behind here is the third season never showed so I miss a big part in my life.
wait when did fox kids start it cause I saw the first episode and it wasn't a gradual change leading to a big event (power rangers green ranger saga)
I watched it and kept watching it stil do now
Quote:wait when did fox kids start it cause I saw the first episode and it wasn't a gradual change leading to a big event (power rangers green ranger saga)
I watched it and kept watching it stil do now
I think I lost track of time. It might've been closer to six years ago.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against