Join our server on Discord

the word "tamers"
Quote:You know, you could just highlight the words you want and then press the word quote, and only once.

You bend the laws of reality
You bet Im the BlackPhoenix after all.
8)
I never liked the term Tamer. They should have called themselves digidestined. Especially since there was the first two seasons as a tv show.
DIGIDESTINED ALL THE WAY
where did thei find this terms Tamers Frontier I dont like them.
BigPapa Wrote:I never liked the term Tamer. They should have called themselves digidestined. Especially since there was the first two seasons as a tv show.

Yes, A TV SHOW, therefore they knew they WERE'NT Chosen Children. Tamers is a good term considering that the point of the show is that the children grow closer to their Digimon and the Digimon become more civilized and eventually end up very much like superpowered humans.
"Tamers"...

That probably would insult most digimon... I prefer "partner" anyway.

Renamon - Damn straight!
Me - Hehehe...
Tamers, thats like calling your friend an animal, I think its wrong I just dont understand why come up with somethimg so complicaited when digidestined is alredy there use Partners even but not Tamers :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
this is interesting u know cos ive been thinking that digimon isn't as cruel as pokemon i b=mean yes the tamers are a bit mean to them but takato never kept guilmon in a tiny ball did he? i mean pikachu must suffer frm clustrophobia nd then he won't go in the poke ball lol
Pokemon humans =nazi's followers
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Pokemon did seem cruel keeping all the creature locked up in tini balls,Ok ok ok so Takato kept guilmon in a shed=cage too but that was out of nasecity (im shure I spelled that wrong) + guilmon could run around the park from time to time...
*nods to BlackPhoenix*