Join our server on Discord

Who Loves Who?
Quote:The flaw you do have is to want to make people as you like instead of just letting them be
Quote:There are plenty of annoying people around,are you willing to change each of them?.Looks like a formidable task.

That's not a flaw; that's a good quality. I'd like to make the world be a better place. Since people control the world, the only way to change the world is to influence people. War is one way, but it's certainly not the best way. The best way is through debate and reasoning. I might annoy a few people in this way, but I'd rather be active and despised by a few, than passive and loved by all. My gripe with ignorance is that it leads to many of the world's problems. It's the cause of everything from the spread of A.I.D.S. to the guy who ended up in the White House. That's why when I know something, I don't hesitate to educate, no matter how small the issue is. As NBC says, the more you know...

Actually, most of this was influenced by Rage Against The Machine and The Offspring, but that doesn't make my point any less valid.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*looks swirly eyed at the conversation, confused as heck* @_@ Oh. I like 2 Digimon males and 2 Tamers female. Digimon: Guilomon and Weregabumon ^n.n^ (<-- it is a wolf). Tamers: Kari and Mimi.
Quote:*looks swirly eyed at the conversation, confused as heck* @_@ Oh. I like 2 Digimon males and 2 Tamers female. Digimon: Guilomon and Weregabumon ^n.n^ (<-- it is a wolf). Tamers: Kari and Mimi.
I'm going to have to back up my speech sooner than I thought. Okay pal, this topic is about confessing love for actual people, not Digimon characters. Granted, I'm in love with my versions of the season 4 characters, but that's a creator and creation type love.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
i love a couple people on here .............they knwo who they r.................but some of them don't

P.S sorry i'm l8t on replying
well look who posted here now and I hope those people know cause that would be weird if they didn't huh
...............shut up i'm not here 4 very long u knwo that and liek i said only sum know..............the rest don't
LOVE :x personaly I dont know the meaning of this word.
and y is that black hasn't ny1 loved u ?
>.> Time to be stalkerish.......I LOVE RED ROVER! <.<
Quote:
Rikaryo2000 Wrote:and y is that black hasn't ny1 loved u ?

I dont know when I vas a kid prabobly 10 11 years old I loved :) one girl but one day she left our city :cry: . Since than I forgot about LOVE. I was too mad at everything :x :!:

Maby its strange but it seemd like all my dreams died vith her leaving.
I changend that day.

I am 16 now and I stil didnt forget her.