Join our server on Discord

Who Loves Who?
Admit your love for someone else, be it someone on the board or someone IRL or whatever. Express your desires, and stuff. ^_~ Go on, go ahead and do it. Or just ignore me. Whatever. :P

agz
*sigh* I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU,BEELZEMON!!!!!!!!!*faints*
Why is nobody surprised?
actually one former poster seems to love me I'm not telling though and I'm not suprised of course it's in you're perpic and sig so it would be hard to miss
*Sigh*
A guy at school named Colin, he's cute but not superficial, his sis was my mentor on theatre lighting...*sigh*
If flamedramon or guilmon existed in real life, i would stalk them. with a crowbar, and a flashlight.

but right now, i have to say, Kyle.
awww... that's too bad
...anyway I have no real chance with the guy, as he's a mormon, we had gym together, tortuous bliss...*drools* Anyway I had to look at him without actually looking at him...*sigh* Hope he's in gym next year with me too...
I love the ficticious, faceless woman of my dreams, an assemblage of the best bits of all the girls I've ever liked.

And rasberries.
Who do I love? One word-narcissism. I've tried, and I've come close, but I can't find anybody better. If it could be anybody else, that person would have to be very similar.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
so if we could clone a female you than it would be fine huh?