Join our server on Discord

Who Loves Who?
ThunderEchoes
Quote:You're saying that as if it's something that makes you important. There are more creative ways to draw attention, you know.

I dont do this fore attention I just replied to the topic.
I believe the topic's title is "Who loves who?", and the conversation subject later (and I guess temporarily) switched to Wisemon's narcissistic tendencies. Your post had nothing to do with either. Anyway, I don't intend to make a deal out of this; I only added it as a side note in my post, just because it bugged me a bit.

Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Well,count me in too.My self esteem is very high too,and I used to be just like Wisemon when I was his age.But then I matured enough to avoid showing off all the time.(Occasionally it slips and I do say I'm beautiful,intelligent and so).
Oh yeah,I do have the perfect name for Wisemon=
MEGA EGO MON.
That's perfect.

You're like that too? Interesting...
Many people have egos, though. It's no reason to poke fun at Wisemon like that. And yes, I didn't think this topic would go far either. ^_^; I guess it had to stray a bit from the original question for that to happen.
Quote:They also have to do with personality flaws, which you really should have a few of; no-one is perfect.
Oh, why didn't you say so? Sure, I've got personality flaws. Let's see, here's the ones I can list off the top of my head: I'm quick to anger. I'm jealous of people I don't even know. Every time I hear laughter, I think it has something to do with me (partially because I try so hard to create it). I have terrible O.C.D. when it comes to keeping my various collections neat. I really like to punch, ram, and kick objects. In a fight, I take way too much pleasure in inflicting pain on an opponent. I'm really bad at starting conversations. Oh yeah, as Zephyr so subtly pointed out, I have a bit of an ego.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Huh... If you're self-conscious enough to list that many flaws, I don't understand why you can't seem to love anyone but yourself. You people confuse me. ^^;;;
who knows
Quote:Huh... If you're self-conscious enough to list that many flaws, I don't understand why you can't seem to love anyone but yourself. You people confuse me. ^^;;;
It's another flaw. I also take pleasure in tricking, pranking, and confusing people, but this time, it wasn't intentional. I'm certainly capable of loving somebody else, but I just can't find the right person. I believe that the right person should be somebody like me. It's really not that unusual; this is how dating match systems work, but there's something very unromantic about those. If you actually meet your mate through one of those, it makes for a very simple and boring story. Then again, it doesn't surprise me that you find something odd about me wanting to find someone just like myself. In my long and sad story in the rants section, this issue was brought up. The conclusion was that women are attracted to opposite personalities, and men are attracted to same personalities. No offense, but the men's position on this issue really makes more sense.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
you have a long and slightly confusing story and it was kinda interesting in the rants section
Quote: Oh yeah, as Zephyr so subtly pointed out, I have a bit of an ego.
'a bit'?????????????????????????
You ARE a walking ego.
But you don't list your real flaws:I think you're just hurt by acting that way.The flaw you do have is to want to make people as you like instead of just letting them be,like you did in the 'Answer and ask sth' topic.I guarantee that if you keep that up,you'll have a life of delusions.If we were saying stupid stuff,so what?If you don't like it,then just go away in peace.Especially cuz you weren't the one who made the topic.
This is just a constructive critic,you can think it up or forget it.But it'll be wiser for you to hear your elder's advice. 8) There are plenty of annoying people around,are you willing to change each of them?.Looks like a formidable task.
If you keep that up,I'll accept it anyway cuz I don't try and change people.
And more of Wisemon's thoughts.
Quote:The conclusion was that women are attracted to opposite personalities, and men are attracted to same personalities. No offense, but the men's position on this issue really makes more sense.
Well,a dom type like me is probably gonna be really unhappy with another dom.If both are sub,they are like fishes that the life stream takes wherever it wants.A mate with different characteristics enriches the relationship.
I liked people like me when I was younger and more insecure.As long as you become more assertive,you can allow people who are different in your life.
I LOVE PENUT BUTTER!!!

.....Take a guess.