Join our server on Discord

Who Loves Who?
"Slightly angry rock music loving author virgin dude who considers himself a perfect human being and is an utter stranger to self-doubt" would be more appropriate in my humble opinion. :D Although I have a feeling that won't fit either.

...sorry if some of that sounded negative, but I just couldn't resist. Wink And to me, it *does* seem more appropriate... :P
urban dream Wrote:"Slightly angry rock music loving author virgin dude who considers himself a perfect human being and is an utter stranger to self-doubt" would be more appropriate in my humble opinion. :D Although I have a feeling that won't fit either.

...sorry if some of that sounded negative, but I just couldn't resist. Wink And to me, it *does* seem more appropriate... :P

HEY.... whats wrong with liking rock music?
Quote:is an utter stranger to self-doubt
Actually, I've got loads of self-doubts, but I won't let anybody, including myself, hear about them.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:Actually, I've got loads of self-doubts, but I won't let anybody, including myself, hear about them.

Maybe you should. You won't be able to ever resolve them or improve yourself if you don't. Although I must say I'm not one to talk. ^^;
Quote:Maybe you should. You won't be able to ever resolve them or improve yourself if you don't. Although I must say I'm not one to talk. ^^;
I used to do that, but I stopped after A.P. biology in my sophomore year of high school. I know; I've told this story before, but I'll tell it again, because it was a real turning point in my life. The workload was so large, that I honestly and rightfully believed that I couldn't possibly get through it, so I didn't do it. The work just built up, and I knew that I had to do it, but I kept avoiding it. That's the closest I ever came to being suicidal, wanting a way out of something I didn't want to even attempt. Eventually, I bit the bullet. I missed sleep and all free time and did it all. Since then, I won't consciously tell myself that I can't do something, because it just leads to problems. Besides, it usually turns out that I can. Getting back to the topic, this is the biggest reason why I love myself.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well I have died 90 time by now if I dont hate pain
FinalEnix Wrote:Well I have died 90 time by now if I dont hate pain

huh ok no offeince but... im completely lost (not a hard thing for me to do)
It is about cuicide I died so much time if I had the guts to do it.
Wisemon Wrote:I used to do that, but I stopped after A.P. biology in my sophomore year of high school. I know; I've told this story before, but I'll tell it again, because it was a real turning point in my life. The workload was so large, that I honestly and rightfully believed that I couldn't possibly get through it, so I didn't do it. The work just built up, and I knew that I had to do it, but I kept avoiding it. That's the closest I ever came to being suicidal, wanting a way out of something I didn't want to even attempt. Eventually, I bit the bullet. I missed sleep and all free time and did it all. Since then, I won't consciously tell myself that I can't do something, because it just leads to problems. Besides, it usually turns out that I can. Getting back to the topic, this is the biggest reason why I love myself.

I do see your point. However, I don't think self-doubts only concern your capacity in regards to doing something. They also have to do with personality flaws, which you really should have a few of; no-one is perfect. By refusing to take those into account, you can't demonstrate your abilities to their full extent... and thus others, or even yourself, may fail to benefit from them.

That's just what I think, though; and I must say I'm a bit intrigued that you think so highly of yourself. Most people I've met online have serious self-esteem problems. That doesn't necessarily make you better or worse than them, just different.

On another note...

FinalEnix Wrote:It is about cuicide I died so much time if I had the guts to do it.

You're saying that as if it's something that makes you important. There are more creative ways to draw attention, you know.
*shrug* Never thought this silly topic would go so far...
Quote:That's just what I think, though; and I must say I'm a bit intrigued that you think so highly of yourself. Most people I've met online have serious self-esteem problems. That doesn't necessarily make you better or worse than them, just different.
Well,count me in too.My self esteem is very high too,and I used to be just like Wisemon when I was his age.But then I matured enough to avoid showing off all the time.(Occasionally it slips and I do say I'm beautiful,intelligent and so).
Oh yeah,I do have the perfect name for Wisemon=
MEGA EGO MON.
That's perfect.