Join our server on Discord

Who Loves Who?
Wisemon Wrote:Who do I love? One word-narcissism. I've tried, and I've come close, but I can't find anybody better. If it could be anybody else, that person would have to be very similar.

I think comparing people with terms like "better" or "worse" is pretty close-minded, since one's opinion on a person is always purely subjective. That applies to an even higher extent when it comes to love. I really don't think that looking at the person's positive and negative characteristics is the way to go about deciding your feelings. Anyone who's actually felt it would tell you that love and logic can hardly coexist, so actually using one to figure out the other is, in most cases, impossible.

As for who I love... Well, _agz_ already knows, so I won't post it in public just to satisfy his curiosity. :roll:
Quote:That applies to an even higher extent when it comes to love. I really don't think that looking at the person's positive and negative characteristics is the way to go about deciding your feelings. Anyone who's actually felt it would tell you that love and logic can hardly coexist, so actually using one to figure out the other is, in most cases, impossible.
I didn't really mean it like that; I was just phrasing it lazily. You're probably right about how it's felt, but I wouldn't know.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Heh, that's fine. Wink I should've figured you didn't mean it that way, taking into account your general image on the message board. I'm just being real picky, as usual.
Joanie Loves Chachi.

...the whore... 7_7
and in korean that may mean joanie loves penis
http://www.snopes.com/radiotv/tv/joanie.htm
and did someone see dogeball the movie?
so many..... have come before so far none made it past 3 weeks :\ (as the saying goes marinoett strings are dangerous things)*sigh* :cry: (out of about 24 different girls) life can be a bit harsh ahh well... eventualy I'll find the right one (lol NOT LIKELY) so for now all i got is a favorite character... Renamon :roll: lol so hopeless....
Quote:taking into account your general image on the message board.
I have a general image? If somebody tells me what it is, I might be able to make it into my new avatar.
I know that you saw me.
yeah I think I told you this before you're the angry slightly sarcastic music loving author guy
Quote:yeah I think I told you this before you're the angry slightly sarcastic music loving author guy
Damn, that won't fit into an avatar.
I know that you saw me.
oh well it's what you are