Join our server on Discord

Digimon RPG I'm planning to work on.
Well. Angeteen would probably not have read it.

His last site activity date was: Monday, 22nd November 2004 05:23 am
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
yes but still ive posted something that could be usefull
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
what language are you coding it in? it could be fun and if i can get the net back i'd like to help.
This topic does have some important talk in it so it wouldn't be closed. But bringing something up this far can be a bothersome thing sometimes.
eurtan Wrote:what language are you coding it in? it could be fun and if i can get the net back i'd like to help.

honestly i have no idea its just some program i downloaded off the internet its possibly c++ but i dont know for sure and i cant really check till i find the disk i put it on (also i have no idea how even when i do find the disk)
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
I think it goes without saying that Angeteen won't post anymore. But T's right, the guy is still getting feedback, and quite a good amount by now. Somebody may even be able to re-take the purpose of this thread, why close it or tell people they should stop posting? You're ruining their fun ;)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm willing to take up the project Angeteen left behind, if no-one minds ^^; At least then I can take the RPG idea in the kinds of directions I want...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
I have an rp but barely anyone has joined I'm not sure whether if it's going to kick off anytime soon or at all. I wonder if it's because people didn't like the amount of detail for the story i have given an i'm repeatedly changing how it's set up in the first post till i decide on something finally. "Dang a storm have to get off now bye".....few minutes later "Back" Dang that was the shortest storm ever. Any storms that short are weird.
no worries saber it happens. i just miss programming a bit it's been a while since school.
well i couldnt find the disk but i found this http://www.crankeye.com/ u can dl it here see if you cant program a few digimon models for me eh?
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan