Join our server on Discord

Digimon RPG I'm planning to work on.
Hey, I've got some good news for some of the writers/artists/members of the site. I'm planning to work on a RPG, but the thing is, I want it to be based on what you people want. In other words, you will be controlling the events of what's going to happen in the game...kind of.

What I mean by that is that I need a plot, any kind of plot, that can be used in an interative way. If any of you who are writers have a particular story you would like to submit, I'll read it and see if it can be used.

Also, I need some of the artists to allow me to use some of their artwork. I figured that, once the plot is decided on, a couple of pics corresponding to what's going on would be nice. I can't offer much in return though, other than to have your name mentioned in the credits.

So...is anyone game? If anyone has a good, steady, plotline, and some pics that they won't mind me using, I'd be glad to start work on the game.

So...first thing first...the story. What's the set-up? What are the couples that are involved? Are there any love triangles (examples: "Sora, Matt, and Mimi" or "Kari, Tai, and Gatomon")?

Let me know.
Angeteen Wrote:Hey, I've got some good news for some of the writers/artists/members of the site. I'm planning to work on a RPG, but the thing is, I want it to be based on what you people want. In other words, you will be controlling the events of what's going to happen in the game...kind of.

What I mean by that is that I need a plot, any kind of plot, that can be used in an interative way. If any of you who are writers have a particular story you would like to submit, I'll read it and see if it can be used.

Also, I need some of the artists to allow me to use some of their artwork. I figured that, once the plot is decided on, a couple of pics corresponding to what's going on would be nice. I can't offer much in return though, other than to have your name mentioned in the credits.

So...is anyone game? If anyone has a good, steady, plotline, and some pics that they won't mind me using, I'd be glad to start work on the game.

So...first thing first...the story. What's the set-up? What are the couples that are involved? Are there any love triangles (examples: "Sora, Matt, and Mimi" or "Kari, Tai, and Gatomon")?

Let me know.
That's a good way to make good RPG's the story's villainous characters unlike many past digimon seasons should have a reason for what they're doing not just "i'm going to destroy or rule everything!" or you'll have someone go up and ask 'em why and what will they do afterwards and there'll just be a huge moment of silence maybe a month's length of silence.
Angeteen, I'm going to give you MY plot idea because I don't think I'll ever get around to writing it into a lemon.

It's a sort of based on something crossed between the 03 (Tamers) and 05 (DATS Savers) serieses.

A human accidentally, through no fault of his/her own, manages to unlock the secrets of the D-Code, the weird, pictographic language of the digital world, giving him the power to remake the Digital World in his own image.

He/She doesn't want to. The digital world is just fine the way it is. But certain human figures have learned about his/her knowledge, and they want it so that they can turn the digital world into a natural resource that they can exploit for their own benefit. It's not an 'I want to destroy/rule the world' plot, it's an 'I want to use your world as a natural resource and fuck it up because I already fucked up MY world' sort of thing. Humans being humans for the sake of the human race.

Life and Death,
Chaos and Order,
Organic and Digital,
In all things there must be balance.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
sounds fun. i hope that i get in on this one. but tell me what are 05 (DATS Savers) ? will it be coming to my countye anytime soon?
Wow, talk about a superly overdead post revived...

Oh well. Idea's are good anyhow.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
yes your right i have been here very often over the past few years but i'm changing that now. when i checked for new post this one was near the top so i didn't really look at the date. if that doesn't tell you how long it's been . the little else will. also i think i'll have a few more stories ready to submit before to long work permitting. also about my question if you know what 05 (DATS Savers) feel free to pm as i don't think it's hit the states.
oh jeez O.o; I didn't see how old this freaking post was when I replied...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Wow, welcome back Eurtan! You haven't been here since like August of 05!
This is an old forum?? I submitted mine in a message don't know if they were still be accepted but I don't know how old this is I can't find the date. Oh well just for the sake of this my idea was that since digimon are formed and powered by dreams and emotions that perhaps an entity would be formed by broken and abandoned dreams. It won't be "I'm going to rule you all!" It's that from the entity's point of view, "Everything is pointless and unecessary, to restore space in this universe i will remove all that's meaningless from existence." Basically a poor sad entity that needs to be convinced otherwise or else everything will eventually dissapear along with all traces of existence. But the entity, being isolated for so long, will be hard to convince.
this topic was posted on 06-29-2004 09:55 AM by Angeteen. :P very very old.

but yeah these ideas sound good.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan