Join our server on Discord

Digimon RPG I'm planning to work on.
Quote:hey i just had an idea I could make an rpg and by that i mean an actual playable downloadable game that i could put somewhere idk where i would find the models i needed for a digimon game with the program i use but im sure i could find them somewhere (the game would be a snes style rpg) if u think this is a good idea then i could use a few dif story ideas as we currently only have one i could always try to do that of course but first things first i use rpg maker 2003 if anybody knows where i can get some digimon models for it (or perhaps you know how to MAKE some models) that would be very helpful because currently i have no terrain or items that could be used to make a modern city and i only have the oldschool classic rpg monters (slimes skelletons vamires etc)

I have some sprites for Digimon characters of sorts.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sabre_of_Pain Wrote:PURPOSELESS!? did you read the whole thing? if so you may have just scarred my already mutilated soul as i suggested earlier i could make an RPG i dont just mean on the forums i mean that u kill stuff gain levels etc

Sabre_of_Pain Wrote:well i couldnt find the disk but i found this http://www.crankeye.com/ u can dl it here see if you cant program a few digimon models for me eh?

ah one of the rpg makers? i belive i have 2 0n a disk somwhere but we'll see.

also Kurtz what kind of sprites do you have?
I had a program to make games on my computer but we got rid of it becuase we actually had to write the program! A book came with it but of course I'm sure that those in college with a degree on programming and math can do it more than i could. I managed to make and color a sphere, Even turn it into a wireframe model but that's the best thing i could do i was just playing around with it. Of course it became useless so we got rid of it. I'm not even sure if I can remember how I did it. it's been so long.
well since i still dont have any digimon models and even if i did idk how to add them so ive decided i might as well get some practice with the rpg maker because its been years since i last used it i have completed the trailer of the the game (also the opening scene) and here it is

EDIT: the original file i put on was the wrong one and it seems the real one is too big to be attached so... NO TRAILER FOR YOU!

im sure ill find some way or another to make it available but untill then YOU KNOW NOTHING!
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
[Image: 905_1092514021.png]

[Image: 1730_1073284295.png]

[Image: 905_1092513649.png]

The second one's not the best, but... oh well.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
cool thx now i just gotta figure out how to add them into the game...
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
nice i like. also i'm back i'm back. jumps for joy then tries to catch up.