Join our server on Discord

Rant, Rant, and a word from our sponsors.
Cyber Stryker Wrote:You really think most of us give a flying fuck what people most of us don't know personally think of us? It is to laugh.

Somehow i find that hypocritical. O.o Isn't that what everyone here is doing? Taking shots at people they no nothing of personally? o.O
Meh.

There's a reason I don't come around these parts often :D
sylia why are ya acting agressive cant accept that you feel alone and you have to hide your feelings, just relax, go loose your time in another place.
the better you understand that you cant treat people the way you only disire the more intelligent youll be . it requieres a bit more effort and intelligence getting what you want in a good way(thou youll feel lonelier).
Veemon's Followers
I've read both sides of the arguments, and only have 1 thing to say. You people are making a huge deal over nothing really. Let's start with the Antagonist.

Sylia: If you don't like it here, I really don't understand why you keep coming back. It just makes no sense. I mean, it's just stupid to come back and rant about how this site sucks when you aren't contributing to make it better. In the end, you suck as much as you say everyone else does. HOWEVER, you do raise a good point about this site being updated. The updates do take a hell of a long time and we should have more than just Chibi doing the work. Which is why I think some of the mods should help update the site like I see at other web pages.

God of Chaos: I REALLY do not understand why you come back here time after time. Everyone here pretty much doesn't like you at all, and all you do is SPAM. Do what other people do and go get a life. I would have had nothing to say if you actually posted non-SPAM bullshit, but all you do is SPAM and post non-sensical crap that no one really cares about.

Our side who likes the message boards: We should probably take our own advice and help Chibi update the site. It's kind of pointless to tell the people who hate it here, and have to come back just to tell us how much they hate it here, to help when they won't. So get up, and do some work.
Wow, it's been a while since I've posted here. I'll say this: Although Sylvia said some pretty cruel things, a few of her points (as previously stated by BWGL and Waru) have some weight. Yeah, new mods would be nice, but I think Chibi really ought to re-think his strategy for keeping the site up to date. I haven't been updating my site on a day-to-day basis, so I'm not claiming perfection by any stretch of a mile, but it would be nice to see things improve here. I'd highly recommend you pick someone you trust from the board to give you a hand with the site, Chibs. One extra set of hands is probably all you really need.
Sonimon
yeah too bad you can't help soni you already have a great site already but we haven't seen the (other) biggest person who works(or worked) on this site what would togashi say about this? just a thought I had
I just wanna point out the most intelligent post in here:
Quote:Meh.

There's a reason I don't come around these parts often
*nods at Notorious*

BTW,Chibi Renamon,thanks so much for the nice propaganda you gave to my latest pic.It might be only one but it's first-rate ^_^(or so I've been told :P )I'll send more stuff next.
Well, I know perfectly well that Chibi can speak for himself just fine and the last thing he needs is some self-declared spokesperson, which I may now come off as. But even so, I'd like to add two more of my cents to this, in defense of the DaD and its present condition.

One, about the mod changes. To the best of my knowledge, Chibi knows a mod change is somewhat in order. But I believe he's also decided it's not an immediate priority. I was a little dubious when I first heard that, but when I thought about it I realised that this community has been going reasonably well, even without mods. The only problems I can think of have been caused by Marc, who just doesn't seem to be able to get the ideas into his head that he's not welcome here and that nobody actually cares about his amazing ability to use proxies. (I know you're bound to read this, Marc, and don't bother replying. If you reply, I for my part will ignore it.)
But to get back to my point, the lack of active mods isn't causing a whole lot of problems, and thus probably doesn't *really* need to be treated as an immediate priority. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be done, of course. But still.

And second, [Minor Edit]

...that's my second pair of cents in this discussion, anyway. Sorry if I seem to be talking for you, Chibi, I know that's not necessary or anything... But I was just itching to add that to the discussion.
Aside from the [Minor Edit] (sorry for that, Urban), it's okay. :)

The Mod change has actually been on the schedule before, and we're already working on it. Nate Hunter becoming Mod of the Author Section has been the first step. Stay tuned for more changes these days. :D
Minor edit all you want, Chibi ^^;; I had a feeling I should've kept my gob closed, but as I said, I was itching to say something here. Won't happen again.