Join our server on Discord

Rant, Rant, and a word from our sponsors.
Well well, what do we have here? A piss poor excuse for a message board and website. Face it people, up until recently.. how many updates have we had? And aside from a few diehard members and a shitload of noobs, what is the DaD now? A piece of shit. Not even worth wiping my ass on and flushing down the toilet.

And where does this problem lie? Well let's see here.. we've got our ragtag band of mods which mostly either don't care or aren't even here anymore. We have our members, who well.. sorry but you guys suck too. Then here we have Chibi Renamon. Or whatever the hell his name is. I'm really wondering to myself, how hard is it to upkeep a message board and a website as submissions come in? Not very as I've done it myself for a good year or so. Oh, I forgot.. he must have this thing called a life that we all have, right? I suppose that gives warrant to act like an ass and do what you wish, right? Hell no. Don't go thinking I'm influenced by anything but my own hatred of people I find nauseating.

But you know, my problem isn't even only with that one person. I fucking hate this elitist attitude that's been going around as if suddenly because you know something or can do something others can't that you're fucking special. Well guess what? You're not! You're all an imperfect little bitch like Chibi Rena, George Bush and Bill Gates. Deal with it.

While I'm at it, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Ever since Digimon Tamers, most of you little prepub bastards have been hanging off of Renamon's furry tits since you laid eyes on her. You're sick! Get some help before you start screwing your dog you sick little freaks.

What? Got a problem with what I'm saying? Don't like it? Well you can direct all your little comments to my ass. Banning isn't gonna do shit. Already said I was gone anyway.. how many times now? at least several. Yes I posted this in the wrong forum. Deal.

EDIT: Batman's cool again.
*CLAP*

*CLAP*

*CLAP*

*CLAP*

Truer words have never been spoken, Sylia. And yes, Batman is indeed cool.
I was afraid of reacting first, and feeling stupid afterwords.. so...

Yeah, Sylia, truer and more profound words I have yet to hear... and Batman IS cool.
Wow, slivia's back and with some strong words. You know, I might could be a mod but I didn't want to take a modship from anyone else (unless they don't come here anymore). If I could do HTML I might could do something on the site but I don't know it. I don't think I have an elitist attitude I have a easy-going helps people additude but I guess there might be kind of that around here. Renamon? I don't like her like that (I still like yolie). Hey, you can say anything on a message board and people really can't do much.
So hey nice to see someone like you around I'm sure you're not staying very long huh? Of course batman is cool. You see him on the justice
League, he's a huge genius.
so chibi, seems im not the only person with the opinion that you arent doing your job right
glad to see other people are finally getting ticked off about it to speak up, especially since thats why you banned me in the first place, for speaking my mind against you. so what are you gonna do now? ban 2 mods? either do your job or get the fuck out, saying you are busy or dont have the time isnt a valid excuse, especially when you seem to have complained in your newest updates about not getting enough pictures, gee, i wonder why the artists didnt bother sending them, you stupid son of a bitch. go ahead and keep banning the ips, ill just keep coming back. at some point togashi will come back and you are gonna fly outta here so fast your head will fucking spin. then everyone can rejoice cause dad will stop being the piece of shit you made it. togashi might not have updated the most but he was a nice guy who everyone could stand, you are a little prick who happened to get some power and overused it. go to hell fucknut

and yeah some of you might call me an asshole, and maybe i am, but im an asshole who has friends

go ahead and visit some of their websites (websites i host on a server i pay for, and i host them for no reason other then they are good friends of mine)

FET's DigiFanDub www.digibros.net/~fet

Chris Mcfeelys Digimon Encyclopedia www.digibros.net/~digipedia

Lord Archives Librium www.digibros.net/~lordarchive

from your favorite neighborhood godofchaos

ps- go fuck off chibi you stupid son of a bitch. and batman kicks ass
Not getting enough updates? Awwwww. Cry me a river. Or better -- quit bitching.

So, Dark Sylia Bitchmon, you don't like this place. You don't like the mods for not caring and not showing up for ages. Weeeeeeeeeell, if you don't mind me asking -- JUST WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! When was the last time *YOU* did anything? And I'm sorry you don't like us members. But hey, look at it this way -- we don't like you too. So, what do you expect us to do? Run off? Change according to your tastes? I think... not.
And finally, it seems people don't like the job Chibi's been doing, eh? Well, my whiny little idiots, perhaps you can do better? Go on, create us a kick ass new design and implement it on thousands of pages in a matter of a few days and lead a busy real life at the same time. Chop chop, off you go, it shouldn't be a problem, since you're so wonderfully brilliant people and everybody else sucks! I agree Chibi hasn't been doing a breathtaking job, but there happen to be good reasons to that.
Look, who cares about the site, anyway? All the content gets up there sooner or later. And besides, you can get pretty much the same content by the same authors and artists at the DHZ. I only come here for the community, and if I may refresh your memory, that only exists because Chibi saved us from the DHN! I find it hard to believe that he went through all this effort, and all he's getting for his hard work is shit from people like you! Evil

The nerve you have...! You make a post after months and months of absence, just to tell us how much WE SUCK?! If you think this place is so bad and beyond rescue, why don't you just FUCK OFF instead of spoiling everybody's day?! Evil Assmunchers.

...hey, Chibi. Wenn du das hier liest -- nimm 'nen freundschaftlichen Rat an und schmeiss die Penner hier raus. Und besetz die Mod-Posten neu. -_-;;;
[Moved to Rant]

To Marc: Go away and die. Your proxies don't impress me.

Und ja, der Gedanke kam mir auch schon, Urban. Aber alles zu seiner Zeit, ist ja nicht so akut.

To the rest: I don't really get why you people ask for my head right after a double-update. Talk about incentives here. :roll:
what's wrong with you people. Well first, I fucking know I don't suck and my friends here don't do it too.
Second. How nice, you came back after 1 year to bitch at the board, the members, the admin, everything. It is ok, you hate the place, but then don't waste your time with staying here.
The mod argument is ok, coz there is really nobody who watch at the board or care about it.
I just wonder why such postings comes after an update.

Meh, fuck you all.

Chibi: stimme Urban zu.
I dont get it why are you sending post here if you hate it. You better stop destroying others fun here if someone like to fuck a dog let them it is there choice and not your. Just fuck off you stupit fun destroyer for others
ya know what? Here's something I'd like to say: I DON'T know what to think as of now.

Granted this is a good site, and the "recent" updates are pretty promising, but most larger hentai sites don't take several months to update. Nothing toward you guys, But I look at E-hentai, WWOEC, DHZ, and othe sites, and they usually update a lot more often (once a week/two weeks is the longest I've seen 'em update). The only hentai sites I KNOW of that update every few months are individual artist's sites, like Kthanid's site, and Battle Angel.

As for Sylia... look, I understand your contempt of what has "supposedly" happened, but don't you THINK that the reason the site WAS (It has gotten better the last time I saw it in dissarray.. sp?) in such bad shape was becuase PEOPLE LIKE YOU LEFT IT FOR PETTY REASONS?!?!? ZeroBlade left becuase of his pissy-ass mood, and his other BS answers, Greenmage who simply dissapeared, WHILE an RPG was going on, and came back as if nothing happened, Vimmy who was actually a backstabbing scumbag who cared less about most people and how they felt, and countless others who left becuase "they got bored of Digimon". I hate to say it, but it's just as much your fault as it is anyone else's.

What has happened is JUST that, HAS happened. We have to understand that we must stop looking back, and now look foward to how we can make this site better. If we can't then we are simply making things worse FOR OURSELVES!!!

Well, it seems as if I DO know what I'm talking about. I won't "leave" this place, seeing as I have no REAL reason to, but I'll keep lurking around and see if peoples' prioriteies straighten out, and people can FINALLY get along.

I may not post often, but my point is PRETTY claer, and my presense will still be around.