Join our server on Discord

Rant, Rant, and a word from our sponsors.
I was only volunteering, that's all. I don't mind if I'm accepted or not, just as long as someone knows that I'm willing to be a mod
well, why this big deal yet?
I see nothing wrong in offering help. and I wrote one little sentence which is important:

I leave the decision open to Chibi.

So with this sentence I pointed that all is his own decision. I just said I am willing to help, and again, it has nothing to do with any post counts.
And if he wants me or not it is only his own decision.
urban dream Wrote:Maybe I'm missing something here, buuuuuuuuut... You guys are talking almost as if it's a done deal. ^^;; Unless I'm, as I said, missing something, there haven't actually been any nominations. (Nominating yourself doesn't count. :P ) And you all sound like you're already deciding which boards you'd like. ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

And this is a bad thing?

I myself would volunteer to help out, however, I have to figure out where the hell I'm going to college first.
Quote:Maybe I'm missing something here, buuuuuuuuut... You guys are talking almost as if it's a done deal. ^^;; Unless I'm, as I said, missing something, there haven't actually been any nominations. (Nominating yourself doesn't count. ) And you all sound like you're already deciding which boards you'd like. ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Same here, I was only volunteering. However, even if the site has been going fine without moderators, I think it makes sense to replace the moderators who are no longer on the board. Seeing their names there (and nowhere else), well, it just doesn't look right to me.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
And I was only saying: As a mod, I think these people are good choices to replace the inactive, outdated moderators. The fact the board is relatively trouble free notwithstanding, keeping things up to date looks good for the site, even if that just means occasionally replacing the inactive mods with active ones.
same thing chibi can let me mod or not I'm volenteering
*snicker* I'd volunteer to be a mod too...Reverse Parallels or The Artists' Domain will be fine for me.And all the people who volunteer here are fine by me as well.They're a lot more here than the old ones.

BTW it seems nobody understood my 'hidden message' within my other post here.But it's OK anyway.It seems we are many who believe in this site and want it to go on.That's enough for me.
Well, I know you guys are only volenteering, and I agree that new mods would be great. :P I was just amused by everyone's enthusiasm and stuff.