Join our server on Discord

Our Demands
The following is posted on behalf of the Union of Philosophers, Sages, and other Professional Thinking Individuals:

We demand that we may or may not have irregular updates on our favorite websites which may or may not have once experienced a so-called "Golden Age" in which there mz or may not have been any regularity or consistency whatsoever to updates.

We demand a definitive definition of what "tomorrow" means when used by certain individuals who may or may not be Chibi Renamon but who shall, for the present, remain unnamed.

We demand a frequency of updates which may or may not be two months late. Wait, I misread that last... "a frequency of updates which may not be two months late". Sorry.

Lastly, we demand that the poster of this may or may not be [NATE HUNTER], regardless of any evidence given one way or the other. For the consideration of all involved, these demands are being publicly delivered via an electronic forum rather than private electronic messaging to the individuals who are not named, but are defined, within this message.

Much gratitude for your patience and time,
Nate Hunter
on behalf of the Union of Philosophers, Sages, and other Professional Thinking Individuals.
no chibi needs to be kicked the hell out, it doesnt appear hes even been here in months, and since togashi hasnt either he cant remove chibi

and the domain expires in december, so hope togashi has it set for auto renew and whatever
uh oh oh crap and oh yeah when we our 1K member I talked to chibi just wanted to say that
Oh dear fucking Jesus... Has it occurred to the "philosophers" that the DaD is NOT a huge business with many employees and lots of money? You would accomplish more by donating and volunteering to help out, than by simply forming some stupid union and trying to bully the site owners.

Behavior like this is just gonna make Togashi want to quit and close the Domain.
and that would suck cause some people like this place
Hey Nate, the good news is that we got an update. The bad news for you is that four of your new lemons are linked to the other one and won't show up. Do you think it was something you said? :?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I see nobody got the joke. In spite of the ranting for an updae I did throw in a joke here -- the whole thing is loosely ased on part of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by the great (and sadly, late) Douglas Adams.

The union was part of the joke -- if you want details, read the books.

Gnostic:

I have offered (read: VOLUNTEERED) to help the site with updates numerous times. it would at least give me something to do rather than sit around writing stories and drawing bad pics and playing games all day. Should Togashi and Chibi Renamon actually realize the apparent need for additional help, my offer still stands. I would be more than happy to arrange updates, even on a daily basis.

The demand for a frequency of updates was my way of saying: "Togashi, chibi Renamon: see if anybody is willing to help do updates so they might come when submissions come, instead of whenver you work up the time."

Wisemon:

As far as the problem, well... you get what you pay for, and since all my payment to spport the site has been my (see reply to Gnostic Metatron Prime for details) I suppose the fact that I haven't gotten a chance to help update the site shows what I'm getting.
You should've mentioned something about a Vogon Constructor Fleet coming to blow up the Earth... or some muttering done by the SECOND greatest computer of all time.. DEEP THOUGHT!!!
Quote:The bad news for you is that four of your new lemons are linked to the other one and won't show up.
O_o;
Ack, bad Chibi! Bad! ^^;
Fixed now: http://digiartistsdomain.org/lemons/natehunter/