Join our server on Discord

News Flash: "4Kids Entertainment" has da "One
Goes to show, this is officially the biggest news currently for the anime community.
uh... you mean this board or anime nation (I feel kinda dumb for asking)
Hate to say it but unless they do make a subbed uncut version we might as well start playing TAPS now... *Sigh* Before this I'd never even heard of One Piece (can you say bumpkin?) but now that I know what could possibly be cut I know I won't get to see a decent version right off the bat.

I'm a firm believer that if you're going to dub something do it right for those who really want to see it. Don't mess with a formula that works just so you can make a few shekels. Happy fans mean happy customers, happy customers means more money for your company in the end so why piss off the majority of anime fans that are actually interested in something you've bought the license for?

Okay, stepping off the soapbox now.
How would 4kids edit Patchy going to pieces? I just hope they leave the opening and ending music alone.______Where can I get a fax machine like the use on that show?
That was fast.....

4Kids already have the English Opening done. Watch it here:http://home.comcast.net/~yanimeraws1/onepiece-intro.wmv

Very creative that instead of erasing the cigarette, they painted red stripes turning it into a candy cane.:P
interesting but you can't use that trick much anywhere else