Join our server on Discord

Poll: What would you most like to see in a lemon?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Straight
37.50%
9 37.50%
Yaoi
20.83%
5 20.83%
Yuri
12.50%
3 12.50%
Lactation
4.17%
1 4.17%
Watersports
8.33%
2 8.33%
Shemales/Hermaphrodites
4.17%
1 4.17%
Other (Please specify in a post)
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What would you most like to see in a lemon?
YOu have a lemon with DW3 Renamon with a WS scene? Not that I'm a rabid fan of Renamon, but I'd like to see that once it comes out.
Quote:You have a lemon with DW3 Renamon with a WS scene? Not that I'm a rabid fan of Renamon, but I'd like to see that once it comes out.
It's done actually but I've really got to rewrite the end. I've got an extremely bad habit of writing the corniest endings to my stories in the last paragraph or so, and believe me it sucks.

The second half focuses on Renamon but the first half is her remembering coming across an Angemon and his partner in a clearing. It's supposed to be that little girl that hangs out with her Patamon in Asuka City. (the one that wants her Patamon to remain in champion form all the time.) The first time I read that conversation my brain automatically switched to hentai mode.
Hey,
Quote:Yuri isn't much better than Yaoi, as far as I'm concerned. I chose straight, and that's all I ever write. There are many other, more original, ways to be edgy.
You know,I don't mind being edgy or not,I just choose what I like.I'm just fed up of seeing women in erotic things(especially cuz in het it's mainly the woman who shows up).

Quote:yeah, there should be an option for girls too ^^
Quote:"Digidomain Fanperson"

How about just 'Digidomain fan'?I'm quite sure I'm not the only woman here...

And sth else.
Quote:The second half focuses on Renamon but the first half is her remembering coming across an Angemon and his partner in a clearing. It's supposed to be that little girl that hangs out with her Patamon in Asuka City. (the one that wants her Patamon to remain in champion form all the time.) The first time I read that conversation my brain automatically switched to hentai mode.
LOL!!!!!So I did!!!!!! lol (well,which girl wouldn't(except when friends are around :P ))
Yaoi!!!! I should have chosen a different name...
I find yaoi a good word no one in my town knows what it means
I'm the only person I know that knows what it means, only a few of my friends are anime fanatics and can even come close to me thinking they know...Love the word, it's different...
Well, Cyber Striker, please tel us when you start sending your work. I'd like to read some of them, personally.
Well I'm working on it. I changed the ending I hated into something passable but then I felt the lemon was far too short and decided to add in another scene (shower) unfortunately lately the only times I've had a chance to use my computer is when others are around and I'm sure you understand that I don't want to write a lemon with my grandmother/mother/aunt around so it's going really slowly.

In any case I do have one digi-lemon posted here, It's a pretty tame T.K./Kari story, not my best work but I think it's okay. If that's not your cup of tea I'll try to get this one done. It's entitled "The Natural Order" BTW just so you know when it does get posted. And I will inform you through the board, this thread in particular when I submit it. Then hopefully by the next update it'll be up.
I like to see more Suzie and baby stuf in it :oops:
How old was Suzie anyway? I figured she's maybe three or four. Was it ever mentioned in the original or one of the dubs? Or how about any supplemental material Toei released. I guess pairing her with either Terriermon or Lopmon (or perhaps both Twisted ) would be the most obvious choice for a lemon... Ya know I might just do that once I get some of my other stuff done. :)

Anyway on a similar note did Suzie remind anyone of a young version of Ed from Cowboy Bebop?