Join our server on Discord

Poll: What would you most like to see in a lemon?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Straight
37.50%
9 37.50%
Yaoi
20.83%
5 20.83%
Yuri
12.50%
3 12.50%
Lactation
4.17%
1 4.17%
Watersports
8.33%
2 8.33%
Shemales/Hermaphrodites
4.17%
1 4.17%
Other (Please specify in a post)
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What would you most like to see in a lemon?
Just curious, and kinda trolling for ideas here.
Well, i kinda like WS, but I know most people don't.

But hey, my opinion is my own.
I think I could write anything but yaoi with a certain margin of success. I don't have anything against yaoi, have something against people who do though. (Ever hate bigots so much it kinda makes you one? Weirdness. lol) I just don't think I could write a yaoi fic well due to disinterest, and well what's the point of writing something you know is going to end up sucking? I think that only works if you're trying to be funny. I've got a few story fragments of everything else on the list though.

Currently I've got bits and pieces of stories involving a DW3 Renamon that has a WS scene in it, a Rosemon, her partner and a herm Flamedramon (probably set in the tamers universe, haven't quite figured that one out yet,) a Rika/Renamon lemon, a Tamers follow-up lime, and two Tamers companion lemons set in America. Problem is I've got a debilitating case of writer's block/laziness that isn't helping the creative process.
Hmm, have you ever noticed that Yuri is often popular but Yaoi is not? Just pointing a fact.

And I prefer Straight, it's the way it's meant to be in my opinion.
Take it easy.Girls like seeing 2 boys just as much as boys like seeing 2 girls.Since we girls are a minority,yaoi is not popular.(And I AM a girl despite that stupid "Digidomain fanboy" I have over my posts!!!)*kicks the signal*
yeah, there should be an option for girls too ^^
Aaah, I get it now. So, girls like Yaoi and boys like Yuri, that makes sense.

And because there's less girls on this board *all falls into place* I see...
"Digidomain Fanperson"
Yuri isn't much better than Yaoi, as far as I'm concerned. I chose straight, and that's all I ever write. There are many other, more original, ways to be edgy.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I dont know what I like yet boys or girls I am still busy with that